“Better than before!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mango Cafe

Mango Cafe
Ranked #3 of 201 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Horario 7:00am - 9pm
“Better than before!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Giovanni is a welcome sight at this already great place to eat breakfast and lunch. He is like a tour guide, massage therapist, and will tell you some history as well as tell you what is good to eat!!

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Lacey, Washington
“Rating Here is Well Deserved”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Trip Advisor ratings will not let you down! The Mango Cafe deserves to be number one! Great service, cute décor, wonderful food. We came here twice. First, for breakfast, and a second time for lunch. The chicken tacos with some sort of coconut and peanut sauce was amazing! When the plate arrived, I thought there was no way I could eat all the tacos. But, alas, I did. I'd have eaten the remaining sauce with a spoon if I wouldn't have been slightly embarrassed to do so. I wonder if they'd send me the recipe if I asked? I really want it!! The breakfast dishes, juice, and coffee was really good. We especially loved the slaw they make with citrus juices. So yummy! Don't miss this one...this restaurant is a must-do on your trip.

Greenville, SC
“Best experience so far...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a bite of lunch. Had the Mango salad and chipolte quesadilla. Yum! Finished off with caramel ice cream with toasted almonds. Amazingly good. The best was our waiter who spent time talking with us and laughing with us. Had a great experience.

Orlando, Florida
“Will not disappoint!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

After reading all the reviews, I knew I had to have the stuffed pepper for breakfast....which I did....and it absolutely was as good as everyone on here says it was!! So were the Huevos Rancheros....breakfast was so good that we came back for lunch a diiferent day of our trip. Everything for lunch was amazing as well. Don't skip this restaurant - absolutely worth the short golf cart ride or tax if you are staying downtown.

Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went a couple of times while on the island recently. It's very good and the waiter is very nice and friendly...but voted #1?..I don't know, we ate at many good places so I wouldn't say this place towers over the others. Would definitely go back though.