“Best experience so far...”
Review of Mango Cafe Isla

Mango Cafe Isla
Ranked #3 of 231 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Horario 7:00am - 9pm
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a bite of lunch. Had the Mango salad and chipolte quesadilla. Yum! Finished off with caramel ice cream with toasted almonds. Amazingly good. The best was our waiter who spent time talking with us and laughing with us. Had a great experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,018)

Reviewed July 31, 2013

After reading all the reviews, I knew I had to have the stuffed pepper for breakfast....which I did....and it absolutely was as good as everyone on here says it was!! So were the Huevos Rancheros....breakfast was so good that we came back for lunch a diiferent day of our trip. Everything for lunch was amazing as well. Don't skip this restaurant - absolutely worth the short golf cart ride or tax if you are staying downtown.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Went a couple of times while on the island recently. It's very good and the waiter is very nice and friendly...but voted #1?..I don't know, we ate at many good places so I wouldn't say this place towers over the others. Would definitely go back though.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went for a quick breakfast. Stunning food and such friendly service!! The waiter chatted with us at our table which was nice. Prices were good with very decent sized portions. Wifi also available! I now know why this place is so popular!!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We went to Mango after being suggested it from TA as well as Induna sunset cruises captain (Stormy)
We went there after a morning out to Punta Sur for the sunrise and rocked up at about 730am when they were still doing final preparations for customers.
This however was no problem for them and the owner/manager welcomed us, had a big chat and was such a nice guy. The menu was really well written and gave you a good idea for what it would be like.
Although I didnt take my own food photos, the food was literally like the main screen ones on the TA title page for this restaurant. Taste was beautiful.
If i had to say a bad thing, my juice wasn't cold. LOL - but everything else was just so well done that I wouldnt even knock off half a star for that.
I would recommend going here definately :)