“yummy food, GREAT service!”
Review of Mango Cafe Isla

Mango Cafe Isla
Ranked #1 of 218 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Horario 7:00am - 9pm
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went for a quick breakfast. Stunning food and such friendly service!! The waiter chatted with us at our table which was nice. Prices were good with very decent sized portions. Wifi also available! I now know why this place is so popular!!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We went to Mango after being suggested it from TA as well as Induna sunset cruises captain (Stormy)
We went there after a morning out to Punta Sur for the sunrise and rocked up at about 730am when they were still doing final preparations for customers.
This however was no problem for them and the owner/manager welcomed us, had a big chat and was such a nice guy. The menu was really well written and gave you a good idea for what it would be like.
Although I didnt take my own food photos, the food was literally like the main screen ones on the TA title page for this restaurant. Taste was beautiful.
If i had to say a bad thing, my juice wasn't cold. LOL - but everything else was just so well done that I wouldnt even knock off half a star for that.
I would recommend going here definately :)

Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is a GREAT place to eat! My breakfast was incredible made even better by the fun and friendly waiter. He spoke wonderful English, but encouraged my 18 year old son to practice his Spanish with him. Can't wait to go back. Planning my 25th wedding anniversary celebration and want them to cater for us!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I can´t say enough how great this place is. I looooveee place where they don´t offer a huge selection but what they do they do well. This is one of those place, the ginger lemonade! amazing! n atmosphere is great as well, the service outstanding, cannot recommend it enough! Oh yeah it closes at 3, they did tell me they will start with dinners in December.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were so excited to eat here and were not disappointed! The portions are perfect for sharing. We had the steak burrito and the blue cheese and jicama salad with raspberry vinaigrette. The fruit waters are so light and refreshing. I am going to attempt to replicate the pina water at home! Beautiful meal served (and eaten) with a smile...