“Amazing food, just as advertised”
Review of Mango Cafe Isla

Mango Cafe Isla
Ranked #2 of 210 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Horario 7:00am - 9pm
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Amazing food, just as advertised”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My family and I visited Isla Mujeres on April 23rd for a day trip from our vacation in Puerto Aventuras. I had to go to the Mango Cafe after reading so many great reviews. The food was fantastic. The service was great. Everything was just right.

It was just a little hot inside as we were there for lunch, but they have fans that are carefully adjusted to try and take care of everyone. The party next to us adjusted the fan to give us a great breeze as they were leaving. This nice gesture just fit in with the vibe of the place. Very friendly, very clean, very cool little cafe. I highly recommend The Mango Cafe.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Ravenna, Ohio
“We took the bus out then walked a bit.”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The restaurant was pretty busy and very hot. The waiter was also the owner from what we were able to learn. He pointed a fan in our direction which seemed to make my wife a lot happier. I got the eggs benedict and my wife got the pancakes. I took awhile before the food arrived. Close to being too long to wait for breakfast but we were ok with it. The coffee is get your own so I took advantage of that. The food was good not great. I'm glad we had a chance to try it and if it was downtown we may have gone a second time.

Atchison, Kansas
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Our breakfast was wonderful; coffee, excellent; service, spectacular. The waitress was knowledgeable and helpful about sightseeing on the island. Interesting decor. We all liked it. Go there!

League City, Texas, United States
“good food but not number 1”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Good food, fast service, ok coffee, not a variety of meal selection, ok prices, pretty hot inside, its good, but it is over rated it.....

Spruce Pine, North Carolina
“Best Breakfast!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My friends and I were on a birthday trip and had breakfast at Mangos 3 times on our week long trip! Coconut French Toast, Mimosas,Stuffed Poblano Peppers and sooooo much more! The staff was great and the atmosphere was a casual laid back stay for awhile kinda place.