“Terrific!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Description: Horario 7:00am - 9pm
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I finally made it back to the cafe after about 2 years. It is much better there now that it ever was. Things seem to be running a little smoother too. I had the fruit salad with yogurt and almonds. My husband had the eggs Benedict. Both were super and we will return.

1  Thank misslauritabonita
Write a ReviewReviews (4,022)

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Not happy and unfriendly food was ok I was told the Coconut French toast was the bomb and was a drag very dry but the juice was fresh

Reviewed January 16, 2013

The coconut crusted French toast was amazing! Along with all the other food that was ordered. Very clean restaurant and great service.

1  Thank Kmoore44
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Just go. This is one of those places that tripadvisor has made famous, and for good reason. This is what tripadvisor is all about. We landed on a ferry and headed straight to the restaurant. Funny because several folks from our ferry were also headed there. No doubt due to tripadvisor. We got there right after they'd just filled up for opening, and the wait was long, so we left to explore and then came back for lunch.

Came back for lunch and had no problem getting a seat. Very cool little place. The bottomless organic coffee was excellent. The staff were awesome. I got pork empanadas that were amazing. I don't even remember what my wife got but it was amazing. Think maybe eggs. And then we ordered the coconut french toast to split just because you have to be a fatty and order the coconut french toast. One of the best breakfast things I have ever put in my mouth....get the french toast. Go to this place.

1  Thank titanwiz
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Would highly recommend Mango's. My wife and I along with three other couples enjoyed an incredible dinner at Mango's on Friday, January 11th. Was the best meal we had by far while on Isla. The fresh snapper was incredible. I think honestly the best I have ever had anywhere .... simply prepared but a flavor explosion in my mouth. The staff was great ... they even let us play our Itunes music over their speakers. We had some type of incredible warm cake and ice cream for desert that was the fantastico !! AAA+

1  Thank Tonbrother