“The word "Cool" doesn't even begin to describe it. Cool, creamy, incredible...”

Cool - Homemade Ice Cream & Gallery
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic
Texas
Reviewed April 11, 2009

A cool oasis on a tropical isle, COOL is the best afternoon pick me up and a must have late night treat. I can't pick my favorite and luckily, I don't have to. The flavors! Banana, Coconut, mango sorbet, Kaluha (OMG), Nutella, chocolate. And it's all served up by Rosemary, who is as sweet as the ice cream. All home made with fresh ingredients, it's an experience not to be missed.

isla mujeres
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wow”
Reviewed April 7, 2009

Her ice cream is the best on isla.I like mixing banana and cofee

usa
“cool has changed location”
Reviewed March 24, 2009

now its located on hidalgo ave. one store half a block from the park where they only serve ice cream cofee and pastries and the other one at the entrance of hotel plaza almendros, where all kinds of desserts are served plus the ice cream

Austin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must have Ice Cream in Isla!”
Reviewed March 19, 2009

When in Isla, Cool is a must to satisfy your sweets cravings. No Ben and Jerry's or Blue Bell here, rather homeade flavors made with high end ingredients. Everything I have tried has been amazing. My wife and I even had Rosemarie make my groom's cake for our Isla wedding this last November and it was fantastic as well, although too large for us to actually finish before we left the island :( I have nothing but great things to say about both the ice cream and the owner!

Isla Mujeres
“Chocolate addict's fix!”
Reviewed March 7, 2009

Don't miss the molten chocolate souffle with a side scoop of raspberry sorbet!