“Friendly, professionally, patient, and brilliant photo service”

Aqua Adventures Eco Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Come Dive With Us! Swim with the Whale Sharks mid May thru Sept! Explore MUSA, the underwater museum. Enjoy the crystal blue waters of Isla Mujeres and Cancun. We are a family owned dive center offering daily tours for certified and uncertified divers, and PADI courses through divemaster. Our goal is to provide you, your friends and family with safe fun aquatic adventures and education! Now you can train/dive with our Ocean Reef Full Face Masks! English speaking staff, Dive, train, whale shark tours, snorkeling, inspected tanks, oxygen on the boats!! Book your adventure today! PADI resort #19146 since 2004.
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My girlfried and I had such a good time with Jim and his crew that we reorganized our whole Mexico trip just to get some more days of diving with Aqua Adventures Eco divers. Jim is a professional and patient dive instructor who takes his time to care about all your needs. On top of our wonderful diving trips we got some excellent photo and video shots. Thank you Jim for the good time, we hope to come back some day and dive all the other sights with you.

1  Thank Henning M

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Jim, Capt. Mario, Elmer and Wilbert treated us like gold.
We came down to Isla Mujeres to check out the operation for our 2013 scuba trip, we host 2 trips a year. Jim and Daisy purchased this business in June of 2012. They have worked tirelessly to not only get it back on its feet, but to improve the customer service. It is difficult to turn a business around but everyone connected with this opperation has done just that.
Our first dive was to the underwater musium. It is an enchanted site with lots of statures it give you the feeling of stepping back in time. Manchones 2 is where we saw a beautiful turtle and tons of schooling fish. The sea life and beautiful corals will keep you coming back. For me it was all topped off with a crew who cares enough to make sure your vacation is everything you wanted and more.
Thanks Aqua Adventures eco divers..... We will be back

1  Thank wduckro
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We had a great time with Jim and the team. My boyfriend and I took 6 tanks diving each at the beginning of our tour, and at the end we went back and my boyfriend took another 2 tanks - I could not becuase I got sick. Jim - our instructor - took care of everything, he was patient and funny and he show us affectionate the best places we could reach. Jim took time to help us filling the log-books. He took pictures under water which he showed us and gave us too. For us it is priceless to have these pictures. We were in other dive centers too but Jim convinced us with his enthusiasm. We didn't want to dive in "mass-production" but to experience something personal and for that this diving center was the perfect choice.

1  Thank Anna K
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We accidently bumped into Jim while walking down Av. Hidalgo near Playa Norte. He’s from Las Vegas and he recently took over Aqua Adventures. He told us about the PADI Discover Scuba Diving course. We always wanted to scuba dive. Since 3 out of the 4 of us were not certified the course sounded ideal. After 30 minutes of classroom in his shop, about an hour in shallow water training on the scuba equipment, we went on two 27 foot dives, one to MUSA (an underwater museum) and the other to Manchones reef. Our wives were apprehensive about the dive but Jim was very patient. He took each step gradually making us all feel at ease. It was a fantastic experience. We all want to get certified. Many thanks Jim.

DiveIslaMujeres, Owner at Aqua Adventures Eco Divers, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

It was great working with your group. One of the rewards of being a PADI instructor is to present the undersea world to people for the first time. You guys were wonderfully open to learning the Discover Scuba skills, and looked like you had been diving for years. I hope to see you return as certified divers or......come back and let's get you certified here in the beautiful waters of Isla Mujeres! Have a great holiday season. Jim and Daisy

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We just got back from our first trip to Isla Mujeres where we had the good fortune of diving 3 days with Jim and crew - and it was amazing! It was my first time diving (I was certified before the trip) and Jim was more than happy to answer all my questions as I got comfortable and took us to the the perfect dive sites. Mario and Elmer were great as well, always making sure we had everything we needed and helping us out on the water. Jim also took a lot of beautiful pictures and videos during the dives - hope we get the chance to go back and dive with them again soon! Thanks, Jim and Daisy!