El Milagro Beach Hotel and Marina
$608
Bookit.com
Na Balam Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)
$213
  • Pool
Privilege Aluxes(Isla Mujeres)
$238
$199
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Ixchel Beach Hotel(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$357
$220
Official Hotel
Hotel Plaza Almendros(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$76
$43
  • Pool
Casa de los Suenos(Isla Mujeres)
$269
$229
  • Breakfast included
Nautibeach Condos(Isla Mujeres)
$240
$144
Hotel Bahia Chac Chi(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$86
$77
Isla Mujeres Palace(Isla Mujeres)
$570
$497
Hotel Rocamar(Isla Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$107
$80
All reviewscommunity kitchenpaddle boardsthe penthouseping pong tableocean gardenmexican tilelove elcaribbean viewfree kayaksgreat marinafish dinnerother guestsgreat place to staygolf cartstaff for making our stayfull kitchenlaid back
Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place is Awsome. The rooms and grounds are very neat and clean. There are many amenities that you just don't get at other places, Bike,Kayaks,Paddle Boards, Outdor showers and bathrooms. A community kithchen, free wi-fi, a private dock and beach, Many tiki huts, swings and chairs to lounge in. The Marina facility is great also. The Staff and owner are super nice and helpfull. The location is just outside of town so you are close to everything. The new supermarket is just up the road and ther are several bars, El Paridisio, Soggy Paso and Bahi Tortuga righ next to El Milagro. All three have great bars and food. This place is by far my most favorite place I have ever stayed, way better than those stuffy fancy high priced resorts with inflated prices for romms,food and drinks. Don't miss La Lomita restaurant in town, best food on the island! and make sure to make frinds with "Foster" and the big Iguana on the wall. Can't wait to go back!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!. Small rooms may not have a view but I never stay in the room. The grounds are incredible and the staff top notch.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We arrived by boat and were greeted by the staff as they helped us tie up. I have seen the penthouse room and it is roomy and clean. I stayed on a boat so I am unable to write about the rooms.
The staff is friendly and helpful. The residents on boats as well as land based guests are all very friendly and helpful. Nearby are 3 rest/bars within walking distance. Paradiso is nextdoor (to the south) Good food and live music some nights. They even have bug spray in case some mosquitoes are around.
To the north, (nextdoor) is the Soggy Peso. Its a small bar with a few tables. Sunday night is rib night. Smoked ribs are great and a deal for the price. Bahia Tortuga is next and I spent more than a few nights there. Great food, friendly bartenders (JJ and Emelio) and a great band on Sunday nights. And then there is downtown.... but thats another story.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank DocCapeCoral_Florida
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We decided to stay at the El Milagro Marina because of the sweet reviews on Trip Advisor, and now I am adding my review to the mix. We stayed in the Penthouse and it was awesome! Super cold air-con, friendly staff, beautiful scenery and convenient to everything. We will definitely be back!!

Room Tip: Ask for additional pillows!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2012

I loved my recent stay at El Milagro! Ivan and Julio were great! I loved that there were bike rentals available and it was a beautiful short ride to the noisier downtown area. This place is only a 15-20 minute walk from the main center/beaches. It is a safe and beautiful walk/bike ride. Spacious and beautifully rustic rooms with fantastic tile work. I loved my inexpensive and spaciously large room!!
Muchas gracias amigos!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2012

After 6 months in every kind of Marina, sailing though all the Caribbean East to West, we can say this Marina is an absolute favorite. Starting with the huge clean private outdoor rain showers the list of features is long. The staff is more than helpful, they are friendly and kind. The marina is colorful and easy to get around. The internet signals are strong and consistent. The beaches are raked everyday. Nearby there are bars and restaurants and it costs $2.00 for a taxi to town. Snorkel reefs can be accessed by dinghy and town is 5 minutes away. We have 4 children so safety is important to us as well. It's so nice to watch the kids independently take the FREE kayaks and paddle boards out for hours with our dogs nearby chasing fish. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. We've looked at the nearby marinas and for the price and clean cozy quiet family friendly atmosphere this is the BEST BY FAR!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are airy, bright and HUGE.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family