Please be aware that Priviliges IS NOT OPEN!!! We arrived Feb. 3 at 10PM to check in and the place was STILL under construction. Yes, we had a reservation, yes we called the hotel in advance to hear the opposite, even sent emails, all lies. This hotel at least a a MONTH away from being ready. We were lied to and sent to another hotel on the opposite side of the island. NO ocean view, miles away from our friends. Privileges said they would make us happy, yet after waiting 2 hours for a resolution, they wanted us to pay for the type of room we had on par with their resort. IDIOTS!! If you talk to a guy named Manuel or his Director he will lie to you about being open. They will send you away from town then make you pay for extra amenities their hotel says they have.
I need a beer.
DO NOT BOOK THIS PLACE FOR AT LEAST A MONTH OR LONGER. CANCEL WHAT YOU HAVE AND BEWARE OF THEIR LIES...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres