Just spent a week on Isla Mujeres, Mexico for our vacation.
I would highly recommend this little island. Very relaxing, people are super friendly, and the island is beautiful. We stayed at Privlege Aluxes for the 2nd time. It is a small but beautiful hotel, not the typical oversized all inclusive's. Although this is an all inclusive we opted not to use it this time.
Our breakfast was still included. We enjoyed going out to dinner every night to see what the island had to offer. 2 places i recommend, Soggy Peso, best day to go, Sunday, they have a rib special that is fantastic. Owner is super friendly and it is a great atmosphere. Also loved Oscars, the owner came out to meet us, he was from Brooklyn, best pizza and seafood. Great place to see sunsets. The staff is super friendly and the room was nice, but i'm not there for the room.
If your looking for true flavor of Mexico and a more geared down island this is the best place to go. Just beautiful. Can't wait to go back/ Be back soon! Thanks Privlege Aluxes for meeting all of our needs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres