We decided to travel to Isla Mujeres for our 10 year anniversary trip! We had never been and this was also our first time at Privilege Aluxes! We were pleasantly surprised by both the island and the hotel!! Upon arrival we were greeted with smiles and glasses of champagne and we immediately felt at home!! The resort is gorgeous and small which is exactly what we wanted!! Our only "complaint" if it can be one is that our original room (434) was very small and the air conditioning unit was blowing directly onto the bed which made the room a bit uncomfortable for us. We immediately let them know we'd like to upgrade to a larger room and were accommodated within a day to do so!! Once we settled into our new room (501) we were THRILLED!
We decided to go for the all inclusive option b/c we wanted to just relax and not worry about where to eat. The food was great! Lunch at the beach was fantastic- dinner at Satay was amazing! All in all it was a great trip and we look forward to our next visit to Privilege and Isla Mujeres! Thank you to the staff for making our stay so wonderful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres