We stayed for 6 nights in may and had a great time. We had a suite deluxe and our room and view was great. The room was always clean and out mini bar stocked everyday. The food was good. We like the lunch out at the beach the best. Everyone was nice and eager to help us with anything. Jamie at the front desk always helped us with anything including golf cart rental, local restaurants and places to snorkel. The guys out at the beach were also great. We love coming to privilege aluxes and look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres