I will make this review short and sweet. Lets start with the good. Truly beautiful, excellent staff, quiet, and right across the street from one of the best restaurants I have ever ate at (jax). Crystal clear waters, and the cementary right to the side of the hotel Is even a must see (beautiful). When we got there they upgraded us to an ocean view room even though we only paid for a garden view room.
Now for the only couple negatives I have. I don't really like to complain (but the beds need to be upgraded) For the little bit of time you are in the room, they really are rock hard (well im exaggerating slightly). The only other negative I have is, and I know its all inclusive and everything is already paid for (but the food could have been better.) They only have 3 restaurants. One of the restaurants has a different theme for the night, but the only theme I really enjoyed was the Mexican one (really good) I typically at the beach restaurant, and they didn't really have all that big of a menu.
Seriously was a great vacation, the beach is unbelievable and the hotel pool is real quite and very nice and large. Excellent staff. Oh and 1 tip, if you rent a golf cart or moped, rent it through the hotel and not an off site place. The hotel has insurance provided for you and they don't even need to see your license.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres