I would first like to thank everyone of the staff for making our 5th stay at PA great. My parents tagged along with us on our trip 5/3 -5/10/13 and my dad was somewhat bound to a wheel chair that the hotel secured it for us for our stay. The arrangements that we had made through the hotel for transportation to and from the airport AGI was flawless. My wife and I have been here alot in the past 4 years and it seems to always be above and beyond. The service is top notch Ponce(Cake was great), Miguel,Luis,Marcos,Jacob,Jamie,Enrique, David and all the Boys at the beach who took care of my family a big THANK YOU to all. Guillermo and Jesus at the front desk Thanks again for everything form the cake to our rooms. this place cannot be beat for price ,location and service. All the rooms were perfect we had the presidential suite 633 and the parents were on the ground floor due to wheelchair access. Food was great as always and the Spa was fantastic.I know some who will read this and say whatever but this place is just great love it dearly and it is because of the staff and management who made our trip great. We will see you for the Customer Appreciation week and again in Dec. for the pre holiday tour. See you all again soon, El Diablo AKA Philly Mike
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres