My bf and I visited this island in March for 6 nights and it was amazing. We stayed in a superior room with Jacuzzi tub and had an amazing view of the ocean. We tried to upgrade to the platinum suit, but unfortunately the resort was completely booked. The staff and service were great. Shout out to Ponce for amazing drinks at the pool bar and excellent service. He made our stay!!!! When i do go back, i do not think I will do the all inclusive package. The restaurants on the island are absolute amazing!! We ate off of the resort every night. The island is very relaxing. its safe to rent a golf cart and travel up and down the island. You must visit Soggy Pesso ( they make one item daily and its amazing). Mango Cafe for breakfast and Olivia's for dinner. Everyone is very pleasant and I cannot wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelUp, TravelClick, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres