I am hesitant to write this as I don't want too many to know of this secret oasis. We stayed in honeymoon suite, and it was huge. Bathrooms were awesome. First time away without kids as just a couple in 5 years and we LOVED PA and Pool and beach are just perfect. Quiet but with a bit of energy. Get the AI, worth the money. Rent a cart and tour the island for 1 or 2 of your days. Miguel was the best. He took such great care of us. A couple rude fellow Americans complained about stuff and didn't tip him at all, so we tried to make up for it. This hotel has great staff. Go here, and appreciate it for its perfect size, it's character, the proximity to awesome Hidalgo and the ability to,take a ferry over to Cancun if you'd like to go on a bender one night....my bet is, you'll decide to just stay on Isla M the whole time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres