The hotel is nice, we had a standard room which was well decorated although the quality of the finish wasnt great (but hey, im not buying the room!). The hotel is located right on the beach, and also by the main strip so it couldnt be easier. The pool was nice and the stay included breakfast, which was good. The staff were always helpful. The hotel didnt seem to have that x-factor that you sometimes look for, but i couldnt really fault it in any major way. We did get a free upgrade to a room with a jacuzzi..this however overlooks the cemetary, so we downgraded ourselves back to a basic room...so if they offer you the free upgrade on checkin then its just to the room nobody wants! Best restaurants to visit - Olivias and Mango Cafe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres