we recently spent 12 nights at this hotel, my wife and i, and we found the staff extremely friendly, and very accomodating, when we were given our 1st room, the elevator did not work, so after a few days at breakfast we were given a survey of the hotel to fill out, and my wife mentioned my health, and later that same day, Maria called our room and offered us a new room where the elevator worked, a better room with a better view, to me that was Outstanding customer service. Also i want to mention Jacob and Miguel at the poolbar, they also are great customer people, the Hotel is lucky to have both men working for them, unfortunately Miguel broke his wrist and had to miss a lot of work, but he is a great people person, just like Jacob. the beach property and pool grounds are kept extremely nice, All the staff at the resort are very friendly and helpful, we will be back as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres