We just returned from Privilege Aluxes, and I am already planning the next trip. We have been to the Cancun area at least a dozen times over the past 5 years, and I can honestly say that I will never stay in Cancun again after finding this resort. It's a smaller resort than what you would find in cancun, so if lots of action is what you're looking for then stay somewhere else. But, if you are looking for a beautiful quiet laid back resort, look no further. The room was enormous, we booked the suite premium, which is basically two regular sized rooms together, one is the kitchen/living room, and the other is the bathroom/bedroom. We had a gorgeous view of Cancun.
The restaraunts were good. Breakfasts were wonderful, and Cafe del Moar had fabulous lunches and great dinners too. We aren't big fans of Asain cuisine, so we didn't try Satay. The pool bar was great thanks to Miguel who made our time there a blast, and in the buffet Ponce catered to our every needs. There's lots to do on the island as well, so i recommend gettign a golf cart for a few days. Don't go through the hotel as there are deals everywhere. I got one for 3 days and it was $35/day. Jax across the street is a fun bar, and the Soggy Peso is not to be missed. Oscar's has awesome pizza which I highly recommed. Overall I would rate this propoerty 4.5 - 5 stars. Can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelsClick, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres