Wow, what a place! I had a superior room with a jacuzzi on my balcony which was gorgeous, room 451 had the most incredibly almost 180 degree view over the island and across the beach and sea. Something I hadn't banked on was being up so high on a coastal front meant it was really windy at night and I had to move the furniture inside as it was banging around which in the middle of the night is a tad spooky. Room is stunning, room service and the whole hotel pretty inexpensive, had a lovely club sandwich on the beach. The area Privilige has on the beach is perfect, gorgeous sun loungers and four poster beds. Sand is so white and the sea is warm. Service was great, breakfast buffet pretty good. I also ate in their Satay restaurant without a reservation and the staff and food were fab. If you visit Isla this place is a must. I know some people mentioned an issue with WiFi access up high, I didn't find this an issue at all. Its an easy walk into town and if you want to explore further hire a golf buggy, it's a great way to get about and really fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres