“Effortless vacation.”
Review of Privilege Aluxes

Privilege Aluxes
Ranked #5 of 37 Hotels in Isla Mujeres
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed at PA, along with his cousin and cousin’s wife, Sept 8-15. This review is a long one, but I tried to make it easy to read. Here goes!

Getting There: We flew into Cancun and used the hotel’s transfer service to get to Isla Mujeres; they use AGI Tours. The tour rep was waiting for us at the airport, ready with a van even though our flight arrived 30 minutes ahead of schedule. The transportation was seamless; van to ferry, ferry to taxi, and taxi to hotel.

Check-in: Jesus greeted us warmly at the front desk, and confirmed our booking was correct. Since we’d arrived at the hotel even earlier than we thought we would (I think it wasn’t even 1pm yet), we weren’t expecting our room to be ready yet. Luckily, it was. Jesus handed us off to Guillermo, who greeted us with welcome drinks and showed us around the property a little before escorting us to our room.

The Room: We stayed in a Grand Platinum Suite on the fifth floor (it was room 353). It had a king-sized bed, two full bathrooms, living room, kitchen, two balconies on the lower level and a rooftop terrace with a private pool. Our building was set back a bit, so it wasn’t the closest one to the beach. One of our balconies looked over the pool, and then to the ocean beyond, and the other one looked down on the school right next door (more on that later). Our rooftop terrace yielded 360-degree views of the island. One side looked directly down on the cemetery and gave us a sort of city view of the island, and the other side looked out over the pool and beach. We watched the sunset from our private pool almost every evening; it was beautiful. Our room was comfortable; we enjoyed hanging out with our cousins in the living room and the rooftop terrace. We had plenty of hot water and good water pressure. The mini-fridge stayed well stocked with drinks and snacks (including water). Our room was cleaned daily, even when we got a later start and had the “do not disturb” sign on for part of the day. Our bed was firm but not uncomfortable, and we had tons of pillows. There were some seriously effective black-out curtains in the bedroom; our first morning we woke up at 9am, thinking it was still the middle of the night. The AC worked amazingly well. We loved the iPod dock. We never turned on the TVs, but we had two flat screens. The WiFi worked intermittently in our room, but it worked great everywhere else on the grounds (even on the beach-which was perfect for consulting TA for excursions and dinners out). It worked in our cousins’ room, and they were in the same building, just a couple of floors down from us, so I’m thinking maybe we were a little too high for the signal to reach us. I honestly have zero complaints about the room. I’ll admit it was a little musty smelling at times, but I just attribute that to being on the beach. There was a little incense burner in our room but we never felt the need to use it.

I will say this: because we were situated in the middle building of the hotel, none of our views were very private. This didn’t bother us, but it might be helpful to know. I think if you got an end building, you’d have more privacy, but even then you could still see the balconies below yours. This didn’t seem to dissuade other couples from enjoying their own balconies “au naturel,” so just be aware that if your eyes wander, you might get a view you weren’t expecting. :)

Room Service: We ordered room service twice; once for a midnight snack and drinks, and once for breakfast before our whale shark tour. Both times everything arrived quickly, the food was fresh and our orders were correct. Breakfast was supposed to be delivered between 6-6:30am, and it arrived at 5:55am. I don’t know how much more efficient you can get than that.

The Beach: So, you do have to cross a tiny street to get from the main hotel grounds to the beach. I don’t even know that the word “street” accurately describes it. It’s more like a sandy golf cart path. It’s not a long walk by any means. And the beach is beautiful. Wide, plenty of loungers with palapas (i.e., no towel game). I think it’s the prettiest beach in the area. We loved that it was private so the vendors can’t walk up to you and pester you. They can call as they pass by, but they’re always looking out for security, so they know the deal. The ocean is calm and swimmable; some days it was a little wavy, but the waves never really broke. There is a pretty good current that sort of pushes you down the beach; it was fun to float away on it and swim back. You can snorkel a little; there’s a patch of sea grass in the swimming area that has some fish. (Admittedly, there’s much better snorkeling elsewhere on the island.) The swimming area is roped off pretty close to the shore, and boats do go right along that line. We had fun watching them go by and bobbing in their wake.

The Food: We chose the all-inclusive plan. Some people will tell you there’s no reason to go AI because there are so many good restaurants on Isla. For us, it was reasonable to go AI because we spent most of our days on the beach. (The upgrade to AI was worth it for drinks alone.) We did eat a few dinners and one lunch outside of the resort, but it was great to know that anything we wanted on the resort was included. So we ate at Sabor every day for breakfast. The buffet had a good assortment of items, and we always found something yummy (chilaquiles? Don’t mind if I do!). You could go as light or as heavy as you wanted for breakfast, which was perfect (ok, I ate chilaquiles and eggs every day, and I loved it!). We never made it to Sabor for any dinners, though. We walked through it on grill night (each night they have a different theme), but we didn’t see anything that appealed to us, so we ended up at Café del Mar instead. Café del Mar was where we ate the majority of our meals, and we really loved it. They brought lunch (and/or afternoon snacks) right out to your beach lounger, how can you not like that? Stand out lunch favorites were pork tacos, calamari, house arrachera (grilled steak with tortillas and beans), guacamole, coconut ice cream (SUPER delicious), and believe it or not, the burger (no judging! It was really good). For dinner, they have two menus that they alternate day to day, so you have more variety. This place is really cute at night. Right on the beach and they usually have live music. The ambience is lovely. Favorite dinner dishes were risotto (one night I had the mushroom risotto and it was good, but another night I had creamy risotto with pork and steak, and that was amazing), gnocchi, calamari (different presentation than lunch, just as good), these chicken and eggplant towers, gazpacho, tiramisu, and chocolate cake. We never made it to Satay (our cousins tried to go one night, but it was already booked). Overall I would say that the food is better than average, fresh and well-prepared. I loved the a la carte dining options, and how you didn’t have to make reservations (Satay being the only exception). I think there was enough variety that you didn’t get bored (you could eat something different every day), and some of the dishes were so good that we chose to eat them more than once because we loved them. Keep in mind though, as with any all-inclusive, there is going to be some repetition. If you’re a picky eater or you need an abundance of variety, maybe the all-inclusive plan isn’t for you.

The Drinks: We were happy with the drinks, and I feel like we sampled a good variety. Beer was Negra Modelo, Modelo Especial, Montejo and Corona (there may be others, but that’s what we saw). I love Negra Modelo, so I stuck with that. The fruity drinks were a little too sweet for me, but I did have a couple – Pina Colada, Miami Vice and Riviera Maya. The Riviera Maya was my favorite of the three. We much preferred the cuba libres (rum and coke), mojitos and caipirinhas (similar to a mojito but without mint and made with cachaça instead of rum). Shots flowed like water, especially if you sat at one of the bars. They would just appear even if you hadn’t ordered them (or maybe our reputation followed us? I’ll never tell!). I thought the house white wine was pretty good. I never had the red, but the hubby seemed fine with it. Mini fridges were stocked with Corona and Corona Light. Not my personal favorites, but I know they’re popular, and we drank them just the same.

The Service: I read a lot of reviews before I booked this place, so I’m aware that some guests have had issues with customer service. My husband and I said to each other throughout our stay that customer service is where this resort excels. Jesus at the front desk was particularly nice (he also helped me with my booking). The servers on the beach were fantastic. I wish I took note of all of their names, but all I can remember is Sergio. We never lacked for food or drink on the beach. There were several times when we all took a dip in the ocean, and when we returned to our loungers, there our server was, with cold drinks ready for us. And every day they told us when the beach service was getting ready to end, so we could put in last minute orders. Signing for our orders was never an issue. The only exception to this was at breakfast. Sometimes we’d have to wait a little for someone to come and take our coffee order, and there were a few times when we wanted to leave but couldn’t find anyone to ask for our check. But we never had to wait long, and I don’t think the issue was that people weren’t working hard, but that there wasn’t enough staff working. I will say there was a manager walking around at breakfast, making sure everyone got what they needed, so I think improvements can only come of that.

The School: Our bedroom balcony looked out over the school, and we could clearly hear the teachers over the loudspeaker every morning. It started anywhere between 7:30-7:45, and gradually got louder until it reached a volume that surely would have woken us up at around 8:15-8:30. We are early risers, so we were typically already awake when the noise started. We considered it our wake-up call to get out of bed and get moving. If you have a room facing the school and you are a late sleeper, I’d recommend bringing some earplugs. The black-out curtains would help some with the noise, I’m sure, but we stopped using ours after that first morning when we slept too late (and it was a Sunday, so no school).

The only big negative for me was the behavior I witnessed from some of the other guests. And I want to say that not all of them were native-English-speaking guests, in order to avoid the “Americans behaving badly” blanket statements (I know, not all Americans are native English speakers, so I’m still making assumptions). One day we witnessed a couple fighting in the pool; the man was screaming at the top of his lungs at the woman. And our last night there, we heard a party in an adjacent room that started after midnight (we’d gone to bed at 11pm), and then at around 2am, turned bad. We heard a woman wailing for someone to let her back into her room. Then from 2am until I don’t know when, there was intermittent yelling. I think the group I traveled with can attest to how quickly those AI plan drinks can sneak up on you, but there’s a line between partying a little too much and making a complete idiot out of yourself. I deliberately chose not to stay in Cancun because of the obnoxious party atmosphere, and overall I think that PA is a low key, relaxing kind of place. I really hope it stays that way, because nothing spoils a romantic relaxing getaway like obnoxious people who don’t know how to control themselves in public.

Overall we had a wonderful stay, and I wouldn’t hesitate to go back. It seems to me, from reading the reviews and experiencing the hotel first-hand, that PA pays attention to things that their guests say they need to improve upon. That service-oriented attitude, plus the value I think you get for what you pay are what will bring me back there. And I really hope I get to go back soon!

Room Tip: If it's in your budget, Grand Platinum Suites are the way to go. Those beautiful sunset views a...
10  Thank lori_and_matt
PrivFD, Recetion at Privilege Aluxes, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

The comments as well as the observations and feelings of our guests are of great importance to us, as we count on those in order to achieve the highest level of service possible.

We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,092)

Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stayed at Privelege Aluxes 9-10-12 - 9-15-12. Everything about this place is great including the price. We stayed in Grand Platnium suite and when we do go back we will want the same room. The upstairs deck is amazing with a great view of the island and the private pool made it worth every penny. The breakfast was great, lunch was always good, Satay was great. The only thing we didnt love was dinner buffet, but there are so many places to eat on Hildago street. The men at the front desk were very helpful espcially Giarramo that guy deserves a promotion! I dont see how anyone could complain about the hotel everything was awesome. Do the All inclusive its too convienent to pass up.

Room Tip: Grand Platnium suite is the way to go, you will not regret spending the extra money.
1  Thank Eric H
PrivFD, Reception at Privilege Aluxes, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

We would be happy to welcome you again at Privilege Aluxes.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We just spent a few days at this hotel, got a great deal on Living Social for half off, including a bottle of champaigne and a couples massage. It's an all-inclusive resort with plenty of restaurants to choose from, swim to bar and a gorgeous, relaxing bar at the beach. We were eating and drinking all day, every day, and the couples massage was sooo good, we ended up going back for a second one! :) There isn't anything I can complain about, really! The employees were amazingly friendly, many times they went out their way just to please us. We had a great time and a big plus for me: there wasn't many kids at this place, it was more for couples. I really appreciated not hearing kids screaming and seeing them running around, which always ruins my vacation mode. :) I highly recommend this place for a relaxing getaway!

1  Thank Ritancs
PrivFD, Reception at Privilege Aluxes, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2012

First of all thank you for choosing Privilege Aluxes as your travel destination

Allow me furthermore to thank you in particular about your kind comments. We take pride for our staff to be our most important asset and it gives us great pleasure when our guests consider them to be as such.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This resort is beautiful and peaceful! My friend recommended it to me and it was the perfect place for a “me-time” solo vacation. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Everything was wonderful! The property is gorgeous; the rooms are modern, clean and very comfortable. It is located on playa norte right on beach and easy to get to from Cancun airport. The hotel even offers private transfers. Upon arrival, I was greeted with a glass of rose champagne and even though my room was not going to be ready until afternoon, I was able to change, check my bag, and go relax. I spent a lot of time at the pool. They have an awesome swim-up pool bar. I also enjoyed lying out on the beach on their fabulous beach chairs. I got a massage at the spa and it was absolutely heaven!! The package I bought included breakfast which was a wonderful buffet with a variety of great food. There are a lot of amazing restaurants and stores all in walking distance, so I enjoyed exploring and eating at different places each day. I had the most amazing and refreshing stay and I can’t wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank NyShaw

I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know your feedback.

It is a pleasure for us to know that your stay at Privilege Aluxes was an incredible experience because our principal aim is to give you our best service.
Your positive comments will help us with our continuing effort to improve the service quality.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Everything was great. They do a great job of keeping the grounds kept up it was beautiful and clean. The room was very nice although it had a musty type odor when you first enter. They provide incense to burn so we attributed it to the humid environment. The food was good I would have liked a little more variety as far as the buffet. Breakfast was basically the same food choices everyday for 7 days became a little boring. We had a great time met a lot of nice people including the staff and will be back for sure and would recommend this resort!. Isla is beautiful and the location of the resort couldn't be anymore perfect. You can truly walk just about anywhere. The concierge was very helpful in getting expeditions arranged.

Room Tip: Building 4 looks out over the water.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Kim S

We wish to express our sincere appreciation for your contribution with your comments.

The feedback and support we get from you help us scale new heights in improving the quality of our service.

We lool forward to welcoming youa again.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My boyfriend and I spent a week at the PA to celebrate our anniversary. We have travelled to Mexico several times and normally stay at the larger resorts. PA is a smaller resort and we really enjoyed the proximity to local restaurants and shopping.

First, I have to say, Isla is absolutely beautiful. We arrived on the ferry without any issue. As suggested on the reviews, we sat on the upper deck so we could enjoy the breath taking views of Cancun and Isla as we approached. There is an area where they store your luggage during your trip. Just board the ferry on the back gate. Once you arrive at Isla, I would recommend taking a taxi (about 40 pesos) or having one of the bike guys transfer your luggage. The hotel is only about 4 blocks from the ferry but the sidewalks are not the easiest to manuever due to people and crumbling condition. Unless you are travelling light, I would not walk to the resort. We found out the hard way and arrived at the hotel very sweaty and extremely tired. Not a great way to start a vacation.

I read several reviews stating that the front desk was not friendly or receptive. We did not find that at all. We waited a few minutes because there were several guests who were ahead of us but after that, we were offered a drink or water and we were checked in promptly. We arrived early at 11 am and were told that the room would not be ready until 3 pm and that the beach restaurant would not be open til 12 pm. The hotel stored our luggage and we were given our bracelets and informed that we could start using the amenities at noon. I had sent an email a few weeks prior to our trip and the hotel accomodated us in our request.

Room: We stayed in room 544 which was a standard room in bldg 5. It had a small foyer type room which adjoined to room 543. I thought it was wasted space but we used it to store our luggage, shoes and floaties. We faced the road by the school and a view of the town and the ocean. The room is compact as many stated but the bathroom is large and the walk-in shower is fantastic. It had a frosted glass door which opened to the deck and which allowed sun light into the shower. As suggested, definately request a higher floor room on the 3rd or the 4th floor. We noticed that the rooms on the 1st and 2nd floors had little or no views and lacked privacy. Also, the noise level on the higher floors would be minimal.

Service: The service at the resort was fantastic. Everyone we met seemed friendly and accomodating. At Sabor, the servers went out of their way provide great service. They would carry your plates from the buffet and fold your napkin every time you left your table. The managers were always available and went around to make sure the guests were taken care of. Our room was always clean and we always had enough towels and supplies. The fridge was always stocked with drinks and snacks.

Food: We were prepared to eat out at the local restaurants due to the negative reviews on TA. We got a great all inclusive deal so I did not have an issue with it. But we found the food at PA to be pretty good. Yes, the selection is limited and somewhat repetive but we always found something good to eat.

Sabor: Opens at 7 am for breakfast, 1 pm for lunch and 7 pm for dinner. We ate at the breakfast buffet and loved the variety of pastries. I am a big chocolate croissant fan and PA had one of the best I have ever had. I could have eaten that all day. We also enjoyed the omelette/egg station. We varied from having an omelette one day to eggs prepared our way on another. We also had the a-la-carte lunch and found that to be good as well. My bf had a roast beef sandwich and it was more like a prime rib sandwich which was delicious. He also had the strip steak and it had great flavor but it was a bit fatty. I had the whole fried fish and it was very fresh but I found it lacked seasoning. But I found the habanero sauce which made everything taste great. Our only disappointment was Seafood Night which we were anticipating because the reivews said it had lobster. To make it worse, the food at the buffet was not good. The beef kabob was hard and flavorless. It was our last night on Isla and we were not happy when we were told that they did not have lobster because it was not in season. I think it was because it was low season and the occupancy was very low. We were told by one of the waiters that Sep and Oct are their slow season and only 60 of the of the rooms were occupied. We were disappointed but we then went to Satay and had dinner there.

Satay: Opens at 6:30 pm. I read the many negative reviews about Satay so was a little hesitant about eating there but my bf wanted to give it a shot so we did. They started with a seared tuna appetizer and it was delicious. We ordered the pork spring rolls and chicken curry as appetizer and they were ok. My bf ordered the beef teppanyaki and I ordered the red snapper filet. The beef was tender and cooked perfectly. My snapper on the other hand had no flavor and it did not even taste like snapper. We also ordered the tempura ice cream and that was different but good. On our second dinner after our disappoint at Sabor, we both ordered the beef and really enjoyed it.

Cafe Moar: Opens at 10 am for drinks & 12 pm for lunch. We had most of our lunches at the beach restaurant. It was just very convenient to walk to the tables or have the waiters bring the food to your palapa. I really enjoyed the cerviche, seafood/beef kabobs and the chicken wings and fries. We tried the hamburger which was not bad but tasted more like meatloaf.

We also went to the Soggy Peso on Sunday for their famous rib platter and it was a wonderful experience. We were told by the front desk that it was about 10 blocks so we decided to walk and even though we got to see much of the sites, it was much longer than 10 blocks. I would recommend taking a taxi. It was the last Sunday before they closed so it was packed. And we were also told that customer was celebrating a birthday so it was definately a party atmosphere. To add, beer was only 10 pesos. What can I say but Margaritaville. It's a place for ex American pats to hang out. It feels like a back yard party at a friend's house. It has a large bar, a pool and lawn furniture. But it also had cold beers and great food. We went for the ribs but loved the chicken. It came with potato salad, a mix of corn and beans and corn bread. Everything was really good.

We did have lunch at Quabanos for lunch and had the tostana and the cuban sandwich along with the hungarian potatoes, which we both loved. I really enjoyed the tostana which is made with plantains as the bread. I also had Vivian's watermelon water which was refreshing and delicious. Vivian talked with us for a bit and gave us information about the island and the people.

Vivian recommended Olivia's so we went there for dinner one night. As many said, it is a lovely and romantic restaurant. We had the greek appetizer sampler and it came with really delicious bread with variety of spreads and olives. I had the chicken kabob and the bf had the beef kabob which were both very good. We had a difficult time finding Olivia's because it is actually off a side street Matamorus St. but we were very glad we found it.

Golf cart tour: I would definately recommend having the Mapchick map to truly enjoy it fully. I bought mine at Barlitos on Hidalgo for $12 and was really glad I did. They are closed Sundays and Mondays. We spoke to Tiffany and her husband and they gave us great information about the island and places to see. They also informed us about the turtle release which happen weekly at 6:30 pm on the beach on the other side of the island by the convention center. Advice: bring a collapsable cooler for your tour because it will come in handy. We filled ours with water and drinks from the fridge and we were very happy we did.

We stopped at Captain Dulce's museum (museum opens @ noon) and walked around the beach and the grounds which are beautiful. The ship bar is also a great place to have a drink and appreciate the beauty of the island. We also visited the museum (50 pesos) and it had many model ships and nautical history of the island and the founder. There are lot of wild life such as the heron fishing and variety of iguanas and lizards. We also saw a lot of fish in the water. I would highly recommend it.

Punta Sur is a definate must. The scenery is absolutely breath taking. We also saw the shell house, the crayola house and the floating island. We stopped at the Turtle Sanctuary (30 pesos) and it was interesting to see the multitude of turtles and marine life. The turtle release is not done at the sanctuary as many people believe. All in all, it took us about 2 hours to see all the sites on the island so we just kept driving down side streets to see what was there.

We rented our golf cart at Ciro's for 8 hours and paid 45 pesos. The golf cart only goes about 20 mph so make sure you stay to the right so the taxis and motor bikes can pass you. Also watch for the speed bumps. When we did not see them until it was too late, it felt like we were riding a bronco.

All in all, the trip was fantastic. We normally don't return to the same resort because we like to see and experience new places. However, I would return to Isla and PA in a heart beat. The people are friendly, and the atmosphere is extremely relaxing. It is definately a place to relax and recharge. The dress code is very laxed. Shorts and flip flops are accepted pretty much every where. However, on that note, I saw a young woman in her yellow bikini at Sabor for lunch. Really!? I don't think you could go to a McDonald's in a bikini.

Negative: The only negative about our trip was that our transfer company, Endless Tours, failed to pick us up from the ferry to take us to the airport. We were told to be at X0X0 at 9:30 am for pick up. We were there at 8:30 am and they never showed. We waited until 10:30 am but at that point we had no choice but to take a taxi, which cost us $30, so we would not miss our flight at 1 pm. As it was, we had to rush and make it through security. The port agent took pity on us and tried to help us but he said he had never heard of Endless Tours and the phone nunber we had was not local. A driver from another company even called into Endless Tours and was supposedly told they had sent a driver.

When we returned home, our travel agent sent me an email saying that Endless Tours said we did not take the transfer. I explained what happened and she is supposed to look into it. I am not expecting to be reimbursed but I just don't want that happening to anyone else. It was not a pleasant way to end a wonderful, restful vacation. I have travelled a great deal and used many different transfer companies and never had a problem. I would not recommend Endless Tours.

Room Tip: Definately ask for a higher level room on the 3rd or the 4th floor for view and privacy. Bldgs 1, 2...
10  Thank nanlee6
PrivFD, Reception at Privilege Aluxes, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2012

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay Privilege Aluxes.
It is a pleasure to receive this positive experience with us.

Looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We were originally planning to stay in Belize for a week or so, however,we decided it would be better to go to Mexico for the scenery as well as value for money, and did not regret a second of it.
Isla Mujeres is only a few kilometres away from Cancun but there is a massive difference between the 2, with Isla feeling much more intimate, social life is great, and you don't have to stay in the resort the whole time..The location of the hotel is perfect, on the white sandy beach, and so close to the main streets full of shopping, restaurants, bars etc.
We loved the hotel, having stayed in many nice ones around the world, mainly because for the price you pay, what you get is just great (we went for the Suite Delux- 2 room suite plus a balcony - for a couple you don't need more than that). That being said though, we were there in the low season.
The rooms were massive (we are from Europe, so we have seen some tiny and pretty expensive hotels), and very well decorated (photos attached). Very clean.
The staff were super friendly, welcome drink offered on arrival.
We tried all the restaurants and the food was really nice, except perhaps the breakfast, where the variety could be increased but the quality was good. Cafe del Mar (restaurant on the beach) was a treat with live music the 2 nights in a row that we ate there. The Asian restaurant was also good, and you can order your lunch right on the beach without leaving your palapa! Mind you, the service can get pretty slow, as it gets busy, but the guys were again really really friendly and nice. By the way, we did not go for the All inclusive option (breakfast was included), and found it gave us flexibility (we tried other restaurants on the Isla) and the prices were very reasonable at the hotel. Although, it has to be said, we did not order buckets of alcohol, as we spent a lot of time outside the resort, so in that case, it could be more interesting.
Very sad to leave and would most definitely recommend this resort to anyone: groups of friends, couples, families.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Katiunchik

First of all, we thank you for your time taken on making these valuable comments wich are the best assistance in our daily improvement to get the highest standards in all the hotel areas.

Looking forward to welcoming you again and offer you our best service.