We got the luxurious feeling that we paid for: Clean room, large bed, a very service minded concierge, soft beach towels, great breakfast. Fenced in beach area for the hotel's guests with drinks, lunch and clean lavatories avaliable. Also lovely massage for a decent price at the hotel or at the beach :)
However: If you're looking for the authentic Mexican feeling, this might not be the right hotel to stay at. Quite formal athmosphere, and food, behaviour, etc. was adjusted to the many American tourist's taste, we think.
But authentic Isla Mujeres everyday life right next door: Our (sea view) room was on the south side of the hotel - right next to a primary school, starting with morning prayers (or something) on loudspeakers in the school yard every morning at 7.00 am..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privilege Aluxes: Truly a privileged experience ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Privilege Aluxes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres
- Privilege Aluxes Hotel Isla Mujeres