“Could eat here every day”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rolandi's Pizzeria

Rolandi's Pizzeria
Ranked #25 of 201 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pekin, Illinois
“Could eat here every day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

One of us had Puntanesta, Lasana, and Fish kabob. Every was great tasting. The service was fast and great. The portions were just enough.

• Visited May 2013

Owensboro, Kentucky
“Very good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

Good quality pizza fresh and good, fun athmosphere, friendly staff, family fiendly, good tiramisu
decent prices.

• Visited December 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great Place to Eat in Isla”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

We have been traveling to Isla Mujeres for 10 years and a dinner at Rolandi's is always a highlight. Great food selection highlights pizza, pasta and a seafood soup that is about the best that I have had anywhere make this a great place. What makes this an exceptional place is the location. It is in the middle of downtown and is human parade is an incredible spectical to behold. It can be a bit loud and busy when dining outside but if you can tolerate some hustle and bustle, it is wel worth your time. Great food, great location and great service add up to a outstanding place to eat and see Isla.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Jeffrey114
Dallas, Texas
“Rude at Rolandi's”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

I have been eating at Rolandi's for 18 years. I have stayed at Villa Rolandi for 10 years. Never have I had a bad experience until April 9th.
Before dinner that afternoon I was on their website, as I was planning a birthday dinner for a friend later that week. I mistakenly read that Tuesdays they have 2x1 carpaccios. We wanted to have dinner with them that night so I thought perfect!
The carpaccio special was for the Cozumel location.
When we asked the server about the carpaccio deal he became rude and agressive and insisted that nowhere on Rolandi's website says any such thing. Well he was half right and I'm pretty sure other people have made the same mistake I did.
We stayed for dinner. The tuna carpaccio was excellent. The fruti di mare pizza was about half as big as I remember, and entirely forgettable.
The memorable part was our treatment that evening.
Very disappointed Rolandi's.

Visited April 2013
Queensland, Australia
“Great food and great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant numerous times during our stay on Isla Mujeres. It was so good the first time, that we went back a few more times before we left. Great atmosphere. The restaurant is on a very popular street where all the action is at night. They have tables inside and outside. We sat outside every time as we like to people watch. Nice menu with a lot of choices. I had lasagna the first time there. One of my favorite dishes, and it did not disappoint! At the start of the meal they bring you, complementary, this delicious flat bread that they bake there. The portions are very big so well worth the money. The prices are average and same as most of the restaurants in the area. The service was good all the times we went there. Although our first time there, our waiter did forget the dessert my husband had ordered but mine was big enough for us to both share so we never bothered with calling the server over to remind him. Another night the pasta I had, which was the house specialty, was so good! I couldn't get enough of it. I definitely overate that night! There is live music as well. An older gentlemen was always there playing the guitar.
I definitely recommend this place!

• Visited March 2013