“Delicious food and great service”
Review of Qubano Restaurant

Qubano Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 209 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Mexico City, Mexico
“Delicious food and great service”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely delightful restaurant with great authentic Cuban food. The owner Vivian is always on hand to offer her knowledgable opinions and she is on the mark with the staff and she runs a tight ship.

Stylish decor and pleasant restaurant, please try the Toston which is a fried banana sandwich with chicken sounds crazy but it's an invention of this lovely lady and it's gluten free and tastes amazing.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Daniel Z

Potomac, Maryland
“You know it's good when”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

my picky daughter says "I don't usually like a single ingredient in this sandwich and it is the best sandwich I have ever had!" The rest of us argued over which of the amazing trio sandwiches was the best and devoured the Hungarian potatoes. The Vivian Salad was fresh with lots of interesting ingredients. Owner Vivian was a great personality. Top of our list from the trip.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank TCRH
New York, NY
“Yum”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I recommend trying the Vivian's Salad or Qubano sandwich. It's a good bet on the touristy Hidalgo St. You won't be disappointed!

Visited March 2014
Portland, Maine
“LICKED MY PLATE CLEAN!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Not the sort of behavior I'm accustomed to - but on Isla anything goes - and I couldn't help myself after I helped myself to one of Vivian's famous Tostons accompanied with the best lemonada frappe naturale on the island in my opinion. In my opinion this is still one of the very best which Isla Mujeres has to offer, but what do I know?

I'm a plate-licker!

• Visited August 2014
Melbourne
“Finished off a perfect day”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

After spending the whole morning and afternoon in the paradise that is Isla Mujeres, we found Qubano on our walk back to the ferry and stopped in for a super tasty sandwich.

Recommend the Cuban, lovely pulled pork with pickles and mustard - really fresh tasting and a perfect sized meal after an awesome day at the beach.

Visited July 2014