“The best”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
North Wildwood, New Jersey
“The best”
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Being a restaurant owner ourselves we sympathize with owners from bad reviews from people with no balls to voice their complaints or problems at the time of their meal qubanos is the real deal , authentic food, home prepared, yes, maybe the service or your ego has not been stroked to your liking but bottom line your meal will be great and if there is
A problem Vivian will surely remedy it. Again; outstanding food

1 Thank Art A

Venice, California
“Best sandwich ever. Period.”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I'm not even a fan of the Cuban sandwich, but I just left the island and am already missing it. Being gluten free, the owner prepared us the sandwich as a plantain wrap which was epic. My stomach is growling as I type this. I wish I was kidding. And that's just the beginning of a great menu.

Oh, and get into a conversation with the owner, she's a fckn RIOT!

Santa Monica, California
“Vivian is amazing, and so is her food!”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I just went to Qubano and had the most AMAZING sandwich ever! Instead of having bread, we had them replace it with plantains. Vivian is always a joy to be around, and am very grateful for the amazing food she makes. HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who loves Cuban food!

Stratford, Connecticut
“Yucca Pie”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

When on Isla stop by to visit vivian. All her food is delicious but her Yucca Pie is over the top.
Ate there with friends the other evening we all had the fantastic dish It is like comfort food
(shepards pie) but better. You will not be disappointed

Philadelphia
“Well Worth The Walk in the Pouring Rain!!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Four of us marched out in the pouring rain for lunch and were very happy to find Qubano on Avenida Hildago!! A warm and inviting atmosphere, I highly recommend this restaurant as a stop on your tour of the island. Though all the food and drinks were superb, stand-outs during the meal for us included the Tostones (Plantain sandwich), Cuban Sandwich (with fantastically seasoned pork) and Café Cubano. This will definitely be a repeat location next time I'm on the island!