“Expensive” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Qubano Restaurant

Qubano Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 201 Restaurants in Isla Mujeres
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Cuban
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Columbus, Ohio
“Expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

I ate there 2 times in my last trip , I had the cuban sandwich the first time in 2011 and was very good but this time the pork was diferent too salty and the second time I had Chicken Tostones they were good but very small for $120.00 pesos I love platains and they are like bananas very cheap so 2 small tostones for that kind of money and does'nt come with rice or salad nothing so we paid too much and was hungry like I didnt eat nothing.Sorry I loved it the first time but not this time.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Verito23

Toronto, Canada
“Best food & service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I had the sample trio of sandwiches because they all sounded so good. One of the signature dishes - the Toston sandwich - was nothing short of a religious experience: fried plantain, caramelized onions and the juiciest chicken. The perfect combination of flavours. Pulled pork sandwich was amazing too. Not drenched in sauce like i'm use to having it - it was seasoned perfectly and cooked to highlight the pork, not hide it. Viviene's salad and the Yucca fries are also must haves. I'm pretty sure that Viviene herself was serving us. She gave us other great restaurant recommends too. Will have to go back before i head home. I may have dreamed of the Toston sandwich last night...

Acworth, Georgia
“Best mojitos!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We were starving after a long day of traveling and decided to try Qubano...BEST mojito I've ever had! The food was good too. I had the pork sandwich and my husband had the cuban. Vivian suggested the Hungarian potatoes for the baby and he liked them too. We stopped by here almost every night and either sat on the patio for mojitos or got them to go.

League City, Texas, United States
“good cuban food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

really good cuban food, the chicken torta was awesome and their watermelon drink taste awsome, fair prices, fast service, closes to shopping

Silver Spring, Maryland
“Viva Qubano's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I stopped this favorite place of ours for lunch earlier this week. We shared the Hungarian potatoes --yum! I got the sliders and my husband had the sampler plate. I loved my little burgers filled with different cheeses -- my favorite was the oozy Gouda. My husband loves the tostone and Cuban sandwich. Do try the watermelon water, so refreshing. Vivian watches over everything with an expert eye and makes sure you are well served. As we left, we were regretting that we were leaving Isla the next day.