“Best Italian in Cozumel”
Review of Sorrisi

Sorrisi
Ranked #32 of 394 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 15, 2014

I have not had Italian food this good in a while and I live in Chicago! The food was amazing. We shared a pitcher of sparkling white sangria. This was beyond tasty. The homemade lobster gnoci was AMAZING! Deserts were good too. The place was not too busy, but I think that is because it was not during peak tourist season. Service was on spot and friendly. The owner even came over to our table to make sure that everything was to our liking and that we were enjoying ourselves. That was a nice touch. I would definitely recommend this place, and I would absolutely return for a meal if I am ever back in Cozumel.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

My friend took me to this restaurant to try it and food was delicious. Our appetizer was so huge, that we couldn´t order any main course. So we skipped it and decided for their hot brownies as desert. It´s the best cake i ever ate!!!!!
Since that time my friends keep going there and always left happy from there.
They have many wines to choose from as well.
Service is more than excellent.
My big recommendation.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I selected Sorrisi's based on TripAdvisor ratings. Admittedly, one is a bit skeptical about having Italian food in Mexico - but after three consecutive days of Mexican food - we really wanted something else. We were the only ones dining in the restaurant that evening and needless to say, we had an amazing experience. The first thing you notice is the decor - it is a beautiful restaurant. The Service was professional and attentive. The owner came over to take our order and provided some fantastic recommendations. My b/f had the lobster pasta special and it was absolutely delicious! I had the spicy shrimp pasta special which was also very good. The pasta was homemade and everything was seasoned to perfection. We loved every bite! We live in Boston so have pretty high expectations for Italian food - Sorrisi's was right up there with some of the best North End restaurants we have ate at! Don't miss this restaurant!!

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Greeted by the owner at the door, accompanied by the very attentive and friendly staff.. Excellent variety of food. We both had a fantastic meal. A definite place to visit when in Cozumel

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have been coming to cozumel for 9 years and were told of Sorrisi's on the very first trip. We have continued to visit the restaurant several times every year since then! Pasta is made fresh daily so it is incredibly tasty and the sauces to die for! Few were there last night and both had pasta and a caprese salad and a roquefort salad. Very fresh,incredible service and friendly interaction from the staff and the owner, and the building is stunning!. All in all we figure we have been there about 12 times and consider it the best Italian food we have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. 5 stars in our book!
Mike & Barbara Babcock