“Our favorite evening in Cozumel”
Review of Sorrisi

Sorrisi
Ranked #37 of 380 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Denver, Colorado
“Our favorite evening in Cozumel”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Sorrisi's is AMAZING! The owner of this restaurant took great care in creating such a special place - the red brick + wood + glass interior and exterior finishes and decor, the menu, the wine list, even the character of the staff. The staff brings the Sicilian charm to Mexico. The food is absolutely exceptional. My husband and I shared the Mona Lisa platter which includes fresh lobster, calamari and more - perfectly prepared and such a pretty presentation. Other people in our party had: the caviar + salmon spaghetti and the fish that is wrapped and steamed with olives/sundried tomatoes, etc. Every dish I saw was beautiful and everything I tasted was delicious. Also - the house specialty tiramisu was beyond words. You MUST save room for it when you dine here! Lastly, Sorrisi's had and excellent wine list including a hefty selection of half-carafes which was perfect for my husband and me to share.

Ohio
“Superb!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband and I discovered Sorrisi on our last night in Cozumel. Wish we had found it sooner, this was an outstanding dinner! Sirloin strip steak exceptional and the service too! We will eat here again on our next visit to Cozumel!

Visited June 2013
Bellingham
“Great Service and Food”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have had great Italian food in the past, but this was the best. The owner was very kind and very helpful in suggesting what food and wine he recommended. All of the waiters were also very good.

I would not hesitate to recommend this place. Although it was not cheap ($30 for steak) it was worth it.

Bellingham, Washington
“Everything was fantastic”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our divemaster for great steaks. The ambiance was great. The owner helped us with the menu and all of the items he recommended were great. Too much food. The food was expensive but worth it. Definitely one of the best meals I have ever had.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Best Pizza Ever and Great Service”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We went here because the food at our all inclusive resort (Melia Cozumel) was so bad that I put it in the indedible category. We found this place by accidetn, and it was a wonderful break from our all inclusive buffet. We ordered the 4-cheese pizza but changed it to add red sauce instead of white, and it was the best pizza we've ever had - even better than in the U.S. and on our honeymoon to Italy. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013