“Everything was fantastic”
Review of Sorrisi

Sorrisi
Ranked #20 of 411 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 3, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by our divemaster for great steaks. The ambiance was great. The owner helped us with the menu and all of the items he recommended were great. Too much food. The food was expensive but worth it. Definitely one of the best meals I have ever had.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

We went here because the food at our all inclusive resort (Melia Cozumel) was so bad that I put it in the indedible category. We found this place by accidetn, and it was a wonderful break from our all inclusive buffet. We ordered the 4-cheese pizza but changed it to add red sauce instead of white, and it was the best pizza we've ever had - even better than in the U.S. and on our honeymoon to Italy. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Over the 7 years we've been going to Cozumel, this has been a restaurant where we enjoyed a break from Mexican food. We stopped going for a couple years after they treated us poorly...they had become the snooty "the upscale restaurant"that some people have commended them for being. When we go to Cozumel it is hot, seriously uncomfortable. We probably look a little spent when we go. The last time, last year, was nice. Actually we were the only people in the restaurant. The food again was delicious and yes, they do pride themselves on being very 'formal'. We are planning to go to Sorrisi again...it is delicious! and we hope they are still operating when we visit in a couple weeks.
The ratings have been poor over the years because of their past treatment of people.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Had the good fortune of dining at Sorrisi's on the recommendation of friends. Everything about this restaurant is first class. The ambiance is great..the food is awesome and the service is impeccable! It could easily stand up against any Italian restaurant in the big cities of the states.
I had an unusual dish of pasta stuffed with pears and cheese. It was amazing. My husband had gnocchi with gorgonzola that was also outstanding. They have an extensive wine list and reasonable prices. Its a must if you are in Cozumel and want Italian. We will definitely go back!!!!!!!!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

The minute I stepped up to the door, I thought I was in Rome! The ambiance alone swept me away from the tropics, to an upscale metropolitan gem!
Arches made of reclaimed brick, and perfect lighting was the setting of a very warm, romantic dinner.
On display is an extensive wine collection, that was beautifully showcased, giving it the attention of fine art.
They make all of their pasta FRESH daily, with the exclusion of spaghetti. While waiting for our meal, we could watch them make gnocchi!
I was there with my husband and two other friends, and we all were in awe, of both the atmosphere and the food!
Care was given into plating and presentation, and everything that we had was beyond delicious!
Sorrisi WILL be our place to return to in trips to Cozumel to come!