My wife and I stayed with David and Magda for a few days on our honeymoon in Cozumel. The property is gorgeous and Magda's tips for where to go and what to do in Cozumel are unparalleled. I should also add, and without hyperbole, the authentic Yucatan breakfasts that she serves are better than any restaurant you will eat at. They are second to none, just delicious. We had a perfect stay at Villa Escondida. The property is set back in the neighborhood of San Miguel but close enough to get anywhere conveniently. Magda knows all the locals and can recommend someone for anything you need (car rental, massage, laundry, diving, etc.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Escondida is located only 0.3 miles from the city's main plaza and downtown square, so we are in the heart of everything!! We are a hotel-styled B&B ideal for adult travelers who want local attractions at their doorsteps. We have 4 private guest rooms with bathroom, swimming pool, lounge area with fridge and microwave, free WiFi, bicycles, gated parking, and personalized attention! We will be happy to help you organize all desired activities: massages, hair salon services, tours, private tours, fishing in kayaks, and more! Great dining, piers, the main plaza, local shops and more are all a short walk from this hidden Villa. David and Magda are looking forward to have you as guests in their home located in the heart of downtown Cozumel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Villa Escondida Cozumel Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Escondida Bed And Breakfast
- Villa Escondida Hotel Cozumel