“First class diving operation”
Review of Dressel Divers

Dressel Divers
Book In Advance
More Info
$133.00*
and up
PADI Discover Scuba Diving in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Quality Scuba Diving Centers WITH 20% Online Discount! DRESSEL DIVERS is the company chosen by the prestigious Iberostar Hotel chain for the last twenty years to run diving activities on the premise of its luxury hotels in the Caribbean, to ensure that this service has the same quality as the hotels.We are dedicated to teaching diving and offer all levels of PADI courses: From beginner all the way to PADI instructor. Other federations are also welcome. We offer boats especially made for diving by a lifelong diver, the owner, who contributed his strong experience to construct outstanding boats for this activity. Our main priority is to guarantee your safety!We organize diving excursions every day for certified divers to the marvelous reefs, that are closest to our hotel, as well as full day excursions for both divers and snorkelers to more remote sites such as the world famous Cenotes in the Yucatan jungle, visit dive sites in playa del carmen and an excursion to snorkel with whale sharks.
Shelby Twp
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First class diving operation”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was a five day dive trip planned with Dressel Divers @ the Iberostar Cozumel. Started out planning our dives through Jay at the front counter who was more than helpful and polite. The dive masters we had were Chris,Sophie,Sammy,and Anna for a night dive,These people couldn't have done a better job! All had personality and great conversations.The deck hands on the boat were by far the BEST I have seen in my experience diving,They were all over willing and ready to help. Cant forget to mention the top notch skippers of the boats,These guys were spot on! Hope to be back soon to the best diving around for the buck!

• Polish first
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Dive Operation”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is my 14th dive trip & my 2nd with Dressel. They are the best operation I've been to. We did 18 dives with 8 different guides & they are all excellent. The boat crews were fantastic in quickly changing tanks, helping us on with our gear. I have about 250 dives & still appreciate the boat safety & dive briefings. The Nitrox was very close to 32% & we tested & recorded each tank. The front desk people were very efficient in organizing dives each day. After the 1st day they were able to put us in compatible groups that made diving a pleasure. The manager, Jake, was always available & checking up on his crew & guests. I would definitely used Dressel again in Cozumel or any of their other locations. Jack Strickland

Visited January 2013
1 Thank jackgolfski
Annandale, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“good diving”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Overall, Dressel did a very good job. We were serious divers, and were treated mostly as such. They did NOT do a boat safety briefing, nor did they do roll calls, which lead to a delay leaving the dock as they didn't realize we were all there, and we didn't realize they thought some of us were missing. Nitrox was included in our package, but the O2 levels varied wildly between tanks, so be sure to test carefully. I had a pair of boots 'disappear', so do watch your gear in the bins and elsewhere.

Creemore, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Diving experience!!!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We just came home from an awesome trip and Dressel Divers made this experience the absolute best!! The Boat Crew was amazing and fast, by the time you turn around your tank had been changed over and you were ready for your second dive.... they were always concerned for your well being and made sure you were taken care of. Bjorn was by far the BEST DM and guide and made every day a fantastic experience!!! Thanks Bjorn!!! the entire Dressel team was amazing when my Regulators were taken and made sure I had a set to use for the remainder of my trip...and also kept me informed of their continued search for them. Thanks guys for helping me out when I was down!! Fantasic team, experienced and fun... Recommended for all!! I do recommend everyone keep an eye on their equipment, the staff and dressel are not responsible for your lost/stolen equipment, and they do try very hard to keep an eye on your stuff and are very vigilent in doing so.... but there are lots out there that are not honest and will take whats not theirs....

1 Thank Adrienne S
HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“excellent customer service”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

We took an excursion to Cozumel from the Iberostar Pariaso Lindo, where we went snorkeling/diving. All of the details were taken care of for us to have a great time. My husband got seasick (next time maybe Drammamine), but the rest of us had a great time. The reefs were beautiful, the staff knowledgeable & very friendly. Well worth the money!

Visited January 2013