“Secrets Met Our Expectations”

Ranked #14 of 52 Hotels in Cozumel
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Every vacation is what you make it. Our recent visit to Secrets Aura (April 13-20) was very relaxing and we came home rejuvenated. This is an honest review from the perspective of a travel agent who is well travelled.

We passed through immigration quickly but had to wait for the drug sniffing dogs to do their thing. There wasn’t too much of a hold up and we managed to get a shuttle right away…perhaps 45 minutes in total. We ignored the time share people and went straight to the shuttle counter to get our tickets.

We were one of two arrivals at the hotel so check in was quick and smooth. The only issue encountered was the inability to process American Express since the Amex machine was down…it was down during our entire stay. Luckily we have several credit cards but this could be a deal breaker for those that want to accumulate points attached to an Amex card.

Room:

We were given a penthouse suite 1430 with a fairly large rooftop pool, second bathroom and lovely ocean view. I have no complaints about the room or décor but the addition of a full length mirror and outdoor sun bed on the upper deck would be a good enhancement. There is a lot of wasted space on the rooftop deck and I couldn’t help feel that they could really make that the wow factor of the living space with some improvements. The bed was the most comfortable I’ve slept in while on holiday. I looked at two other rooms types – Ocean view junior suite preferred section (not swim up) but literally you open your door and you are on the beach. I also looked at one of the Junior Suites at the back of the resort. They have been completely remodeled and are very nicely decorated. I cannot vouch for the comfort of the bed but the room was nice with full length mirror, separate vanity table, small table and chairs on the deck along with a hammock. The maid service was consistent and we had no issues with our mini bar being refilled.

I will break this review down into the 1st half of our stay and the 2nd half.

1st half – Saturday to Wednesday

Meals:

This is not 5-star cuisine, but very good by all inclusive standards. We ate dinner at the Oceana, Bordeaux, Beach Party, Windows and Oceana the first 5 nights of our stay. Overall, we enjoyed our dinners with the exception of Bordeaux being underwhelming...the service was very mechanical…no refill of wine, no interaction with the wait staff and the food was passable. The food at the beach party was not great but I’ve been to many events like this that tend to have standard fare in mass quantities buffet style. We enjoyed breakfast. The eggs benedict were served on an uncooked hamburger bun which turned quite mushy. I must commend Angel and Francisco for their exceptional service. We took turns at Windows and Oceana for lunch. There were some hits and misses with lunch but overall the food and service were very good. We did not encounter any excessive wait times for any of our meals in the first 5 days of our trip. We found the wait staff to be friendly and hard working. We are not heavy drinkers and had no issues by the pool or beach acquiring a drink when we wanted one. We tried room service only once and it was so bad on that occasion that we were afraid to try it again. I ordered Margarita Pizza and my husband beef pasta. The pizza dough was flat bread (uncooked) with no pizza sauce…a few tomatoes and melted cheese...I’ve never encountered a pizza that I could not stomach until now. The one lunch we had at the Market buffet next door at Sabor was equally bad. I’m not sure how the guests cope there for a week.

Drinks:

Most of the top shelf brands that we enjoy were available. The house wine was drinkable if you’re not a wine Connoisseur…we heard several people commenting on how bad it was…I’ve had much worse at other all inclusive resorts. The blended drinks were ok. We served ourselves at the preferred club when the bar tender was absent…and a few other guests that were waiting for drinks. No one seemed to mind as it appears unattended during the daytime hours.

Beach:

The beach is lovely to look at. We brought water shoes knowing full well that it would be a little tricky to get in or out of the ocean by walking in. I didn’t think this would be such an issue for me but it was. I love swimming in the ocean and missed being able to walk in without stumbling around. I went off the wharf mostly but the boat traffic hampered my enjoyment a little. Walking the beach is a painful experience without water shoes. I broke my toe on a rock that was unexposed on my second last day walking back from the water sports centre next door. The snorkeling off the beach next door is not too bad on a clear calm day…two out of four attempts we were satisfied with the fish we saw. I would recommend a snorkel trip for better exposure to a real reef unless it is your first time snorkeling otherwise you may be disappointed. This really is a dive destination with dive boats coming and going all day. They have some fantastic sites offshore.

Pool:

We spent all of our time at the beach area and beach pool as it was fairly quiet. The water in the pool was warmer than the ocean and we enjoyed the lazy river when you could manage to get a float. Some people hogged these even when they weren’t using them. There appeared to be no issue getting chairs at the beach or pool as long as you were up by 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. We are early risers so no problem for us. Some people put towels on the chairs and they would only use them for an hour or two in the afternoon…very inconsiderate. Do not use your float to go down the slides…there was a very serious accident just before we arrived. Some people are not thinking straight about personal safety when they attempt these silly child maneuvers.

Resort:

The resort is very well kept and the grounds are lovely. The only beef I have is they allow smoking everywhere except the restaurants so there are cigarette butts strewn along the beach…sad since there appears to be more than enough ash trays around for use. I would prefer that they designate a smoking area as most resorts now do.

Activities:

We were in full relaxation mode and did not partake in many activities. We enjoyed the guitar player and the sax player the two nights near Oceana. We also enjoyed the fire show from our seat while dining at Windows. We went to the Sky Bar once and it wasn’t our thing…we had the same view from our room and tended to watch the sunset from there. We dine fairly early, take a walk around the resort, have a nightcap and are usually ready to retire by 10:00 p.m. so no issue for us that there isn’t any later entertainment. We attended the cooking class which really isn’t a cooking class…they made guacamole served with chips. It was good but we had hoped to learn how to cook a Mexican dish.

Tours:

We had considered a jeep tour but 8 hours seemed like an excessive duration. We also looked at renting a jeep but didn’t want the worry of finding our way around the island, gas fill up and driving a stick when my husband is used to automatic. We also wanted to stop for drinks at Coconuts on the east side of the island. We asked the tour desk and they indicated that hiring a taxi would be more than double cost of a tour. After talking to some other guests that hired a driver, we decided to approach the concierge on the preferred side to ask about this option. He knew of a relative of a co-worker that worked as a cab driver. We came to the agreement of US110.00 for 4 hours with the option to extend if needed. He took us to a tequila shop in town that offers a commentary, the ruins at San Gervasio, 2 stops on the east coast including Coconuts bar and the light house at Punta Sur on the southern tip. It was very hot and exhausting to walk the ruins in 36 degree weather. The ruins almost ruined me! I saw a very nice pair of earrings there but my Mastercard could not be processed so I had to pass…take lots of cash. I’ve never had so many issues with credit card payment. The cab driver only took cash and we had limited funds with us which we wanted to reserve for tipping the staff at Secrets. Finally, the cab driver charged us an extra 30.00 for the hour after he quoted 15.00 but we weren’t going to haggle so gladly paid him the US140.00 for 5 hours. I feel we were also overcharged for our cab back to the airport. Agree on a price before getting into the cab.

Last 2 days of our trip:

We had read reviews before we left about the slow service and we had thought that the reviewers must have been whiners or very hard to please. We had no indication of these issues in the first 5 days of our trip. Unfortunately, Thursday arrived and the hotel appeared to be at full capacity. It seemed very crowded around the pool, beach and restaurants. Wait service at the beach was almost nonexistent and drinks were forgotten on several occasions. Not a big deal for us…we can get up and get our own. Thursday evening we dined at Windows and the service was terrible (for us). There was a VIP sitting two tables ahead of us receiving personal service from the head waiter. The waiter was at their table no less than 25 times. We sat with empty water glasses and it took a long time for our food to come so our wine glass needed refilling. After 25 minutes, I got up and went to the bar in the lobby to get us wine. We did not see the waiter for another 15 minutes after that with our food and no apology for the delay.

The next day breakfast service was not quite as good as it had been but not terrible. We decided to give Bordeaux a second chance for our last night. The service started out very impersonal…no real greeting…menus given and no one returned to take a drink order or give us water. We ordered our food and wine at the same time. 20 minutes later our first course came out and we still didn’t have wine or water. I asked if we could please have some wine and water and a few minutes later they came to fill our glasses. We ate the first few courses and no one bothered to check on us to see if we needed anything else…water glass empty…wine glass empty. We waited about 25 minutes after our main course before getting up to leave since I think they forgot about us. The thing that compelled us to complain to the hostess on our way out, since we did not want to cause a scene in the restaurant was the wonderful service other people seem to be experiencing. We came dressed elegantly…we are polite Canadians…Gracia…por favor etc. and we were treated as if we were invisible. Other waiters were introducing themselves…can I get you something from the bar or wine?…Is there anything else I can get you for now?…how are you enjoying your meal?...can I interest you in desert?...we had none of that. We didn’t find out about the nightly special until we overheard another waiter telling someone else about it…after we finished our meal. Our waiter saw that we left and were talking to the hostess. He came out to see what was wrong. When he found out I was a Master Agent and would be writing a report to the hotel regarding my stay there…he was very sorry and wondered what he could do. It was our last night and it was a missed opportunity for Bordeaux to redeem my opinion. We went to Oceana for dessert where they welcomed us with open arms and gave us exceptional service. I will say that when we got back to the room there was sparkling wine and desserts waiting for us. It was a nice gesture but we can’t help feeling that it was a nice meal and good service that we deserved in the first place…rather than a dessert and wine that we could not enjoy at 10:00 p.m. prior to getting in bed.

I would say that I saw the staff working very hard and no one sits around idle doing nothing. I think it is a matter of being short staffed when at full capacity. Most of the staff was very friendly and we found that tipping certainly helped but did not seem to be expected. The resort has some improvements to make before I am ready to give my full stamp of approval to send our elite clientele to this location. They seem to be trying so I think it’s only a matter of time before it will be up to Secrets standards.

Room Tip: We had room 1430 which had one of the largest private pools. Swim up rooms looked like fun. Choose...
6  Thank Crazyfourtravel
SeaczEconcierge, eConcierge at Secrets Aura Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Crazyfourtravel,

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments on TripAdvisor about your stay with us. Your remarks are very much appreciated as they help us to improve our service, and our product.

We are very happy to learn that you had an enjoyable vacation and that you were pleased with our overall product as another person in the travel industry. Unfortunately I can see that you did not enjoy all the services we provided to you and I do apologize for any shortcomings from our side. We are disappointed to read about your experience with service in our restaurants and food quality. This is of course is not the kind of memory we want our guests to keep. We have already taken corrective actions with the team by offering more intense guest service training and implemented better internal control procedures.We appreciate that you have taken the time to acknowledge the efforts of our dedicated team and your review is very motivating as it reflects that we continuously exceed our guests’ high expectations.

We hope to have the honor of welcoming you back to Secrets Aura Cozumel, allowing us the opportunity of providing you a truly wonderful and memorable experience again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Secrets Aura Cozumel

Reviewed April 26, 2013

What a great trip! We stayed at Secrets Aura 4/14-21 and had a wonderful time. We've stayed at larger resorts in Rivier Maya before but we really liked how quaint and personal Secrets Aura was in comparison. The food was fabulous at the resuarants. Portions are on the smaller side but if you order an appetizer, salad, entree, & dessert you certainly will not leave hungry. Oru room was clean and nice. The staff was great, very helpful and friendly. The beach was super and there were always lounges available. We really enjoyed snorkeling right off the beach at the resort. There was a large variety of fish and the water were crystal clear. It's just a short cab ride into town (+/- 10 minutes) and we enjoyed visiting the ruins on the island, although they don't compare to Chichenitza or Coba on the main land if you've seen them. Although we enjoy staying at different resorts each visit to get a little different "flavor", we would not hesitate to stay at Secrets Aura again in the future. Thanks for a GREAT week!

2  Thank tak2222
SeaczEconcierge, eConcierge at Secrets Aura Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear tak2222,

We are very happy to learn that you had an excellent vacation and that you were pleased with our service.We appreciate that you have taken the time to acknowledge the efforts of our dedicated team, your review is very motivating as it reflects that we continuously exceed our guests’ high expectations at Secrets Aura Cozumel.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Returned from Secrets Aura last week.. what a great time and a fabulous resort. Spent alot of time reviewing posts here prior to our trip. Read alot of positive reviews as well as a few nay sayers. Emailed Justine ( social network concierge) with questions and concerns. She assured me a positive stay at Aura... She was right. Couldn't have ask for a better experience.
Starting with our smooth check in. Drinks waiting for us in the lobby. We stayed in building 14, the preferred rooms. Rooms were spacious, clean and well appointed. The beds were comfortable. The air conditioning and hot showers would satisfy the most fussy traveler.
The grounds were beautiful. Well maintained and felt like a walk through paradise. The pool was very clean and just the right temperature.
The array foods from French to seafood were very well presented and tasty. Portions somewhat small, but this allowed for tasting of other entrees and left room for desserts that were as pretty to look at as they were tasty to eat.
The staff were all very friendly. special shout out to Wilberth in the preferred lounge. He was always waiting for us with our " special drink." We enjoyed his company. also to Eugenia the beach waitstaff. Although she appeared to be the only waitress on the beach and the pool area a couple of days. She did an amazing job. Bringing drinks and food promtly and taking away dishes as soon as we were finished. And she did all of this with a smile.
Although this property is still undergoing change, upgrading and rebranding... you would never know it. Construction was quiet and discreetI can only imagine the positive changes that will continue to take place over the next months or year. This being said... I will definitely return .

Anyone thinking about booking, take the leap... you will not be disappointed. And I would be happy to answer questions re: our trip and stay at Secrets Aura.
Thank you again Seacz EConcierge Justine Pyne you made a surprise birthday/ anniversary one to remember.
Patty Walls-Bunting

Room Tip: building 14 closest to the ocean. Premium rooms " preferred section"
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank sagelady

Dear Patty Walls-Bunting,

On behalf of the staff and management at Secrets Aura Cozumel we are pleased to hear that our staff and their friendliness have ensured you an unforgettable experience at our hotel, and that we made your birthday and anniversary celebration worth it.It is also good to know that you noticed and highlighted some other positive aspects of our hotel such as clean grounds, phenomenal food, pristine room and beautiful and relaxing beach.We look forward to welcoming you back at your home away from home.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

My husband and I, along with another couple, stayed at Secrets Aura April 13-20. We travel frequently throughout Mexico (Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa, and Cozumel) so this resort is being compared to others in the area where we have previously stayed. My husband and I love the island of Cozumel. It's small and very safe with the added bonus of flying directly into the Cozumel airport. This resort wasn't our personal favorite, but it’s still a decent resort. The property is very clean, the resort staff are very friendly, and the view is spectacular. Snorkeling by the pier is okay, but if you want really great snorkeling I suggest you plan an excursion on the island. We went deep sea fishing one day and caught a large white marlin! Very neat experience! We also took the Jeep tour around the island and enjoyed the snorkeling, tequila tour, and lighthouse visit. It was a long and exhausting day but very cool to see the entire island. The beaches on the other side of the island are breathtaking!

Service at the resort is sporadic at best. There is only one bartender working in each location, so at times we waited quite a while for our beverages. The bartenders were not overly friendly and would often scowl or look unhappy when we tried to talk to them. We found that the service in the restaurants was a bit better, and our only complaint was the Mexican restaurant at Sunscape/Sabor called El Patio. We waited and waited for our meal and the wait staff seemed flustered. My husband also got sick after eating at El Patio and missed almost two days of our vacation due to stomach issues. The food quality wasn’t the best that we have had compared to other resorts. That being said it was very nice not having to worry about reservations for dinner. Drinks at the resort were great! I loved that the resort offered top shelf liquor which you don’t find at many AI resorts!

The pools and resort amenities were good. We enjoyed our afternoons at the swim up bar and met many wonderful people from all over the US. Beach volleyball was one of my favorite afternoon activities. We also spent an afternoon shopping in town and enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Casa Denis. It was my fourth time to Casa Denis and I highly recommend this family-friendly restaurant. They will take great care of you and the food is delicious!!

Resort staffs were friendly but they didn’t go out of their way to get to know our group as other reviews have mentioned. Housekeeping was adequate, but again, not the best we have had. It took over three days for them to sweep the sand off our floor and after a couple of days I had to leave a note for them to change our bed linens. We would often see dirty dishes and glasses left in the hallway; a treat for all the black birds at the resort!

Even with our ups and downs, we had a wonderful time on the island. Vacation is what you make of it and even though this resort wasn’t top notch in my mind, it’s still a nice place to stay. A special thank you to all the wonderful people we met from Iowa, Oklahoma, Texas, and Boston! You all made our vacation so much fun!! I don’t think I would be able to convince my husband to return to this resort but I would still recommend Secrets Aura to others.

2  Thank Stephanie C

Dear StephanieS97,

We are thrilled that you love the island of Cozumel and in addition to that we appreciate that you have mentioned some highlights of your experience as the resort amenities, cleanliness, view, friendly staff and pools. However, on the other hand we are deeply sorry for the bad impression you took home due to sporadic service experienced with Food and Beverage and Housekeeping services. Your review was constructive and we appreciate you highlighting both the positive and the negative comments which have been forwarded to our Executive Committee and are under review. Kindly allow us to apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay.

We sincerely hope to welcome you again to Secrets Aura Cozumel on a future occasion so we can have the opportunity to redeem ourselves providing you with the service you deserve.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed at the Aura in September 2012. The staff was generally very good. We reserved a swim-up suite and were glad that we did. It was really neat to step out of our room and into the pool. Careful though, if the the maid comes while your in the pool, she may inadvertently lock you out. Best to keep your key card on you. Mostly we went to dive, and the onsite dive shop was great. We loved Mateo, our dive instructor. The Tuesday night Fire-Show at the neighbor resort was pretty neat. Our biggest issue was with the food. The food at Aura was passable, at best. The selection was always the same and, after a week, tired. We ate a few times at the resort next door, but because it was the low season, they stopped having the buffet there. We never did find the cafe style restaurant there. We did eat at Roberto's, the Italian restaurant and enjoyed it very much. The resort is generally very quiet, which is nice. But, it is definitely a couples resort. We were singles and were pretty much alone. The beach was small and the entrance into the water was very rocky. We didn't spend as much time in the ocean as we would have liked for this reason. This resort is also pretty far from town. All in all, we had a good time, but we probably would not return to this resort.

Room Tip: If you're going here, get a swim up room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank JenHol32

Dear JenHol32,

We very much regret that we could not meet your expectations in various areas. Please accept our sincerest apologies for those exceptional lapses which obviously do not reflect our usual high service standards which you can rightfully expect at our property. We have already taken corrective actions with the team and intensified our internal control procedures now that we are under our new Management company Secrets Resorts.

We sincerely hope to welcome you to Secrets Aura Cozumel on a future occasion so we can have the opportunity to redeem ourselves providing you with the service you deserve.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

My husband and I stayed at Secrets Aura the week of April 5-12. This was our 9th visit to a Secrets property. We've stayed at Secrets Maroma, Silversands(3 times), The Vine (2 times),Capri, and Secrets St. James in Jamaica. As you can tell we love the Secrets chain. Like everyone else, upon reading mixed reviews for the resort we weren't sure what to expect. But we arrived with an open mind and weren't disappointed.

Secrets Aura is a "Quaint" property. The grounds are beautiful with lush gardens. The property is truly a "Beachside" resort. Two of their restaurants are right on the beach. There is plenty of action every morning on the pier at the resort. Dive boats arrive, boats to take you snorkelling. Even catamaran's. Always something to see while you are enjoying your breakfast.

The staff is very attentive and are eager to please. By the second day the staff knows you by name. They always smile and say hello. Because the resort is so small you actually feel like a person and not just a number to the staff. Danial Cazarin(front desk manager) makes sure of that. Everyone at the resort knows how to speak English pretty well. Even the maids. All of the times that we have been to Mexico never have the maids been able to speak a word of English. But thanks to Justine's English lessons, they are able to speak very well.

We stayed in an ocean view swim up room which was very nice and comfortable. The air worked great and the bar was replenished everyday. We had turn down service every night. The bed was very comfortable.

The food is very good. The only improvement would be to have more of a selection on the menus to bring it up to "Secret" standards. We didn't have any problem with wait times at any of the restaurants for any of the meals. Our orders came out exactly what we ordered and were always hot. We did notice that at all of the restaurants at all meal times, the Captain would help out by taking orders as well as delivering orders. Waldo who is Captain at Bordeux also would come over at Lunch to the beachside restaurants and help over there. We talked to a couple that told us that Waldo makes the "best marguaritas". This man does it all and always with a smile. He is a very important asset to this resort. Another Captain that worked very hard was Roger. A man of few words but really helped his team out. I also have to mention Angel. He is one of the best waiters at windows. He is so friendly and very professional all at the same time. I told my husband that I wanted to take Angel home with us.

We are pool people so I can only comment about our waitress Arelly. She worked very hard never stopping. One day she brought us an order of nachos saying that we looked hungry. She was right! They were very good.

Marco, The General Manager is very personable. He is out every day wandering through the resort talking to the guests and making sure everything is just right for you. We talked to him every day. We would tell him what aspects of the resort we really liked. And he would tell us " Don't tell me what you like about the resort, tell me what needs to be improved". What more could you ask for. With Marco running the resort it's sure to be a Secrets Favourite in no time!

Just one more thing that I would like to comment on. Each Secrets resort is very different and has their own attributes that make each one special. You can not compare them to each other. It isn't fair to the properties. Anyone thinking of going to this resort should. With a little more time it will become "Secrets Diamond in the Rough"!

Carole and Ernie

9  Thank Carole F

Dear Carole F,

Your review was constructive, we are delighted to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel and that you received one of the best service you ever had in Secrets Resorts in Mexico. We continuously strive to deliver high standards as you have seen through your interaction with our Management and Staff we try to ensure that all our guests have wonderful memories so we are glad to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and services.

We are also exited to read that you found our rooms very well maintained and comfortable, and that the restaurants offer fantastic meals!

On another note, we have started to offer a menu variety now in the Windows, so that guests like yourself will feel like they have an array of dining services.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Had a fabulous stay with my husband for our 15th Anniversary. This was our first time here and we would definately go back. Getting there from the airport was an easy ride from the airport and they made check in very welcoming with champagne in the open air lobby and easy. We stayed in a Jr. Suite in the back with a pool view and it was great! The room itself was clean and updated, very comfortable (only issue was a slow draining shower -room 4124). The balcony looked out at the pool but was partially private by the palm trees--my favorite part of the room was a hammock on the balacony. It was a little bit of a walk to the beach, but personally I was glad for it b/c I need to have some moving throughout the week. Pools were fun--the water slides were a good time (but do avoid the one with the 3 in one--several people while I was there went too fast and either almost flew out or did). Water in the pools were great, they had volleyball going a few times and plenty of chairs and towels. I wish the pool bar had stayed open a little later than it did, but over all had fun hanging out with others at the pool.
Food was excellent everywhere we ate! As mentioned in other post the portions were small, but in the States our portions really have gotten out of control so here they as they really should be. We would order an appetizer each, salad/soup and a main dish and were always plenty full without overeating like we would at a buffet. Windows was our favorite right on the beach--just beautiful, we ate breakfast there everyday, dinner a few times and lunch once. I had a beef tenderloin steak the was the best!! It was so tender you could easily cut with a butter knife. Oceana was nice, a little more casual, also on the beach. We got snacks/lunch once at the Barside grill --also good--go for the nachos! I think we got the best service at Bordeux, which was also excellent, they have some different foods to try there, scallops were excellent and the duck was surprisingly very good. We never went over to eat at the other resort but did also call room service once and again good food.
We did the excursion for snorkeling--it was a fantastic trip and very reasonably prices, would definately recommend it. Other than that we hung out on the beach and by the pool which was relaxing and fun to meet other couples. At night the Sky Bar is open, which was fun when they had karaoke or a dj, usually met up with new friends and visited. It closed at 11, which was a bit early, but we discovered a dance bar at the adjoining resort that was open til midnight. It is pretty quiet at night, which I am not complaining about. Drinks were good at all bars, Juan at Rendevouz was the best if you ask me--for the most part they can make whatever you would like.
All of the staff were very pleasant we were almost always greeted in passing.
We had a fabulous time, I would definately recommend and definately consider going back! Go and have a great time!

7  Thank jensmith23

Dear jensmith23,

Knowing that you considered your 15th anniversary vacation stay at our hotel as a fantastic vacation is delightful for us, it means that you fully enjoyed our services and facilities. It is good to know that you liked our rooms, food, drinks and the friendliness of our staff. We always try to pamper our guests with the best service to make their stay as comfortable as possible and we are very happy that we could reach our goal with you.