Tripadvisor
Cozumel
Open today: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Recommended experiences in and around Cozumel
from $1,520.00
from $57.75
from $57.00
from $63.65
More Info
All reviews private plane minute flight chichen itza beat the crowds our tour guide amazing experience hour ride prop plane cenote il kil amazing flight co pilot bucket list own pace cruise line mayan ruins tortuga cessna
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

We were arriving in Cozumel on Symphony of the Seas and had booked Royal Caribbean’s private flight excursion and paid in full months before. The day before the trip, whilst already several days on board, we noticed it had disappeared from our calendar and we had received on board credit. RC told us they couldn’t run the trip any more, we complained and they offered to reinstate it for $6000!! I found Fly Cozumel on line at $2040 and called them to confirm. They couldn’t have been more helpful or efficient in saving our holiday and ensuring our daughters weren’t disappointed. Everything was organised perfectly by Anne and Fernanda, Fernanda even met us off the ship with the lovely Cynthia who was assigned the role of looking after us for the day. Cynthia did a fantastic job and her passion and enthusiasm for the trip and for ensuring we had the best experience possible was wonderful. We were introduced to our lovely pilot, Abraham, who upon discovering we had arrived on Symphony flew us over the ship to view it from the air. We arrived at Chichen Itza in the rain but were met with umbrellas and awaiting taxi to take us to the site. On seeing the queues we were worried as to how much time we would have but Cynthia introduced us to our private guide, George, and he led us straight to the entrance gates and filled the next two hours with information and inspiration, stories and wonder. We would have been awed by a usual visit but learnt nothing in comparison to all he taught us, truly amazing. At the end we were met again by Cynthia and a taxi for an enjoyable flight back. Abraham put music on for us to enjoy and we were all quite quiet, reflecting on how amazingly blessed and privileged we were to have enjoyed such an experience, all thanks to team Fly Cozumel. Aware we were by now short of time, Fernanda was waiting at Cozumel airport with a taxi to take us straight back to the ship. We couldn’t have asked for more, all this and organised less than 24 hours in advance and at a price that made it possible. The whole team clearly care about what they do, are exceptionally friendly, polite and smart. Thank you all so much for making our dreams come true in Mexico!

Date of experience: August 2019
flycoz, Manager at Fly Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2019

We are very grateful with your words. Thank you so very much. We are happy you enjoyed all. And are happy that Fly Cozumel as organization stood out for you. Our team is fantastic, each individual. But of course we still need "to deliver" all together. Your words "making our dreams come true in Mexico" are received with a big smile!

Reviewed August 22, 2019

We had a flight to Cancun and back to Cozumel island. The view over Cozumel island was great! The ocean was the most beautiful ocean we ever saw. Also our pilot was a very friendly man. He answered all of our questions and gave us a safe feeling. Overall we had a fantastic flight and made some unforgettable memories. Thanks Fly Cozumel!

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank you so much Eline. It was a pleasure to fly both of you. And we are happy you felt safe and have great memories. See you next time!

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

I planned this trip in conjunction with a cruise and decided this would be the best way to see Chichen Itza. I did my normal research and had settled on Fly Cozumel largely on the basis of stellar reviews and a professional website. But at the last minute I decided to book a similar excursion through the cruise line. Huge mistake. Two days into the cruise and stuck in the middle of the Caribbean with no internet and no cell service, the cruise line decided to cancel our trip for “lack of interest.” Thankfully, I had done my research and my kids had internet access so I didn’t hesitate to book directly with Fly Cozumel. They were able to handle everything by email on two days notice and were waiting for us as promised right outside the cruise port. From that initial meeting till we said goodbye at the airport, everything was handled with professionalism and perfection. This organization is absolutely outstanding and the trip is amazing. By far the best thing I’ve ever done on a cruise. If you are traveling to Cozumel, this trip should be first on your list of things to do and Fly Cozumel should be the only people you trust. Do NOT book a similar trip through your cruise line. Deal directly with Fly Cozumel. They truly are as good as all of the glowing reviews suggest.

flycoz, Manager at Fly Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2019

Thank you Michael for your stunning words. We are happy to read them and are happy that you and your family had a good experience with us. Saludos!

Reviewed August 13, 2019

I booked our tour of Chichen Itza over the internet. The owner of Fly Cozumel (Leo) chatted with me through the whole process and gave me times for pickup, orientation at the airport, flight times to Chichen Itza and what time we would return to our hotel. Everything went according to schedule, it was amazing! His staff were kind and courteous and he even came to the hotel to meet us in person and arrange for a taxi to take us to the airport for our excursion. I would highly recommend Fly Cozumel!

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank you Dana! It was lovely to meet you and your family and it was a pleasure to fly you to Chichen Itza. See you next time!

Reviewed August 5, 2019

I looked at reviews before booking, but Fly Cozumel still blew me away. Excellent staff and service all the way through. They even recommended one of the best Mexican restaurants I have ever eaten at and arranged to drop us off there after the tour. Much better than other shore excursions. It was just starting to get really hot when we were leaving and the other cruise passengers were arriving.

Date of experience: August 2019
flycoz, Manager at Fly Cozumel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2019

Wonderful to hear! See you next time!