“Excellent again”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vassar, Michigan
“Excellent again”
Reviewed March 29, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed at the Casa Blanca house again this year for the month of February. Everything went perfectly until I left. Then I discovered that I had forgotten my cell phone and Kindle. I emailed the owner, Martha, and I got my phone and Kindle delivered to my home within a week. I believe this shows a commitment of service by Martha and her staff. Casa Blanca is my home away from home. Thanks to Martha, Luis, Miriam, Martha, Guzman and Rosita. Hope to see you again next year.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The cleanliness
Liked least: The weather. It was the worst I've ever had in Cozumel. Several days it was cool and rainy.
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
May 3, 2016
Thanks for the nice review, you are always welcome!
crackedan...
Brandon, Canada
“Perfect place to stay in Cozumel!”
Reviewed April 12, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

This home was everything you could want on an extended holiday. We were met by Miriam and Luis, and given a careful intro to the house. It is in quiet safe community, with all amenities close at hand. We had a car but walked most places. The garage was nice to slip our car in. There was a great rinse facility for we divers. The bedrooms were spacious, with lots of closet space. The kitchen was large and as well stocked as mine at home, so food prep was a breeze. We got to know the sounds of our community quickly, from the horn of the water guy, to the tinkling bell of the coconut ice cream man, to the ear worm jingle of the Zzsa Gas truck that roamed the streets. We love Cozumel, and we would stay here again in a heartbeat!

Traveling group: Extended Family

Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing