“Another fantastic trip to Blue Angel!”

Blue Angel Dive Shop
More attraction details
Owner description: The Blue Angel Dive Shop has been in operation since 1987. We are part of the Blue Angel Resort. We are a small 22 room hotel, dive shop and restaurant. We pride ourselves on the high number of repeat customers we have. We have fast boats, great dive masters, fun instructors and overall a very comfortable, happy shop...come see for yourself! You will want to be part of our family.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Had a super dive trip to Blue Angel! The rooms were clean and the staff helpful and friendly. We have been coming to Cozumel and Blue Angel for years and each year there are improvements. The restaurant had excellent food and entertainment and was reasonably priced. The dive boats well maintained with knowledgeable dive masters! I highly recommend Blue Angel Resort for divers of all levels and non divers alike! And we'll be back next year.

All reviews
"swim throughs"
"small group"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Had great service at the Blue Angel Dive Shop. I had my daughter, a novice diver, with me and we stayed in Blue Angel hotel. The dive shop courteously helped us with rental gear which was in good condition. On first day, we made a brief shore dive to refresh our skills. Then for two days, we were treated to fast boats and small groups. We saw lots of cool stuff. Matt, Head DiveMaster, helped my daughter with weighting and bouyance techniques - that helped her tremendously. On last night, we made ashore night dive..my daugter's first. We saw lots of rays on that night dive - there's a "Swim with the Rays" park adjacent to the dive center and you could see several through the fencing. Will definitely return.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I recently stayed at the Blue Angel Resort when I went on Vacation to Mexico in January. I wanted to get my PADI Advanced Open Water certification, so I decided to try out the Blue Angel Scuba School that is right next to the resort. From my experience there, I can say I made a good decision. My dive master, Matthew, did an excellent job teaching in both the classroom and under the water. He has a great teaching style and makes himself very approachable. He made both me and my girlfriend very comfortable around him, and had a great amount of knowledge to pass onto us. The rest of the crew were very pleasant to be around, and very helpful as far as getting our gear, helping us set up, and taking us on our boat dives.

Another thing I loved about going with Blue Angel is the dive locations we went to. The school has been working here for a while, so the crew knew a lot about the area and was able to take us to great dive spots using their boat. Even the shore dives we did, which were just right outside the dive shop, had amazing things to see. The night dive right off the shore that I went on was by far my favorite dive, and one I would recommend to anyone who was thinking about going here.

Overall, I have to say that I am very happy with not only my stay at the Blue Angel Resort, but my experience with the Scuba School. I'll definitely be diving with them again on my next trip to Cozumel.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We came for the first time to Blue Angel and Cozumel. We had heard great things and read the reviews and they are ALL TRUE! We had a fantastic week of diving with great dive masters and boat captain! The dive sites were spectacular. We met many people on the boat and most had been to Cozumel multiple times and many were repeat visitors to Blue Angel Resort.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 29, 2013

This well organized dive team lead our dive club of 10 on our own boat each day. Many of our dive members have been at Blue Angel and their recommendation to return was without a doubt a great week. Dive Masters Norman and Andris as well as our boat captain and crew took great care of us above and below the water line. Shore dives at night were easy and accommodating, with much life to see. Without hesitation, I'd recommend anyone looking for a relaxed dive vacation to start at the top with Blue Angel. I will be back, with or without the dive club. FYI - it's a great place for beginners as well.