TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Safe, professional dive centre. Third time repeating customer

I love diving with Deep Blue. They manage to combine safety and professionalism, with a total... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
pamposa
Mullet Bay, St Martin / St Maarten
via mobile
No hay dos sin tres!

This was my third experience in the past eight months diving with Deep Blue. Again, everything was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
gbj24
Washington DC, District of Columbia

All reviews dive master dive shop dive computers office staff open water experienced divers marine life fish surface interval cruise ship rental gear the reefs these guys night dive great dives dive plan two tank
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were very pleased with our experience doing a twilight dive with Deep Blue. It was the only shop we found that does a 2 tank experience instead of the standard 1 tank night dive. Alto was an excellent guide and made sure we had a safe and excellent experience.

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

We had an excellent trip with these guys, felt very professional and safe at all times, the guide's English was excellent, we saw a whole bunch of interesting fish, and three sea turtles.
It is a little weather dependent but we were able to visit two proper reefs and the starfish fields, the length of the trip was good and we felt the price was good value.
Do wear a rash vest if possible, and use biodegradable suncream - they will sell you some if you have none, although make sure you reapply plenty as we did not and so got burnt anyway!

Reviewed August 21, 2019

Had a great experience, with dm Paulo, very professional and he spotted all the hidden animals. It was a very relaxed afternoon with two dives and rest at the beach. They even picked me up and droped me of at the pier of my resort. Thanks guys!

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

Very impressed with this dive centre. My son, 10 years old, completed his Open water dives with Iliana. Illy was brilliant with him & he can’t wait to dive again.

My husband & I dive and after my son certified the dive shop organised it so we could dive together, with my son at a shallower depth.

Beautiful dives & over 7 days diving we visited a range of sites. The highlights for us were turtles, nurse sharks & Cozumel splendid toadfish.

A brilliant experience for all of us, thank you.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

It was a very good experience. We had a basic instructions course the morning during 2h30 and then a boat tour including 2 tank dive during 4h the afternoon.
The staff at the shop is very kind and positive. All the equipments are good.
The best part was our wonderful instructor Balthazar, very kind and funny. It took some pictures with his Calera and send us after the day. Many thanks for this first session of scuba diving. The Deep Blue teammade more than our best expectations.