“The Best snorkeling spots are free”

Cozumel Reef Snorkeling and Sailing Adventure
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Several spots between the Money Bar and Corona Beach. Fantastic same spot where the boats take the snorkelers without the crowds.

9  Thank Larry W

Reviewed September 27, 2011

Went snorkeling in Cozumel with the glass-bottom boats. It was a lot of fun, saw lots of fish.

I recommend having an underwater camera. You get to see some really cool stuff.

3  Thank shayre21
Reviewed August 27, 2011

hi I was just wondering if anyone has ever booked a charter with bussiness bc my family and our little boys booked one and want to know how it was and what kind of experience it was. Thanks and any info. is greatly needed:)

Reviewed June 17, 2011

We booked via Internet "Cancun Discount" (mycancuntours) and its contractor "Advantage" an "all inclusive" snorkeling trip to Cozumel traveling from Cancun. Starting early in the morning at 7:10 a.m. and didn't came back to the hotel until 7 p.m. Bus, ferry and boat rides to snorkel for about 1 hour in the water nearby the habor of Cozumel, seeing a few grey or dark color fish of two or three varieties is not my expectation of a good snorkeling adventure. Plus a crummy buffet lunch added insult to injury. The only positive thing was the tour guide was very attentive to everyone, even then he was cutting too close (like three minutes before sailing) to get ferry tickets for eveyrone on the way back. It was a totally wasted trip. We felt every employee of the company/companies worked very hard for the trip but the main objective (seeing colorful tropical fish!!!) was very disappointing. They should probably have gone much farther out to the reef instead of staying close to shore (1,000 yards?). Be very careful which tour company you choose for snorkeling trip.

5  Thank LLBean888
Reviewed May 10, 2011

On April 23rd my husband and I went on a tour with My Cancun Tours to Cozumel for snorkeling. Our trip began with a van picking us up at our hotel and taking us to the tour bus. We arrived in Playa del Carmen and was escorted to the pier with our tour guide "Bob". Boarded a hugh ferry boat for a half hour ride to Cozumel. Upon arrival in Cozumel, Bob took us to the boat that would take us snorkeling. The crew was very nice and spoke both English and Spanish, however, it was a little difficult to hear the speaker. On the brighter side, both our tour guide and one of the crew members came over to us several time to explain what we were unable to hear. I was worried about the suntan lotion that I purchased because of past reviews I had read stating the they made you purchase this little 4 oz. bottle for something like $9.00 USD; but I did not experience any problems at all. We snorkled three different areas of the reef and again, I worried about the crew making us keep up at such a fast pace that I really would get to look at what I wanted again because of past reviews. But once again, this was not the case. When we were done snorkeling and back on shore, our tour guide walked us down to the restaurant for a buffet Mexican meal. (Very good too!) Then the rest of the day until 4:45p, was left to us to shop and site see. By 5pm we were back at the pier, boarding the ferry and by 6pm we were on our way back to the hotel. It was a very pleasant day and relaxing. No stress and no rushing!

3  Thank Coca-Cola_freak