“GREAT Carnival cruise excursion”

Cozumel Cruise Excursions - Private Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a family owned tour operator in Cozumel, who offer the best Private Cozumel Excursions in Cozumel Mexico. Our family has been in business for over 15 years and known as the most reliable tour operator in Cozumel. Our Private Cozumel tours are known as the best way to explore Cozumel during your day in Cozumel Mexico. We pick you up from the cruise piers, resort and ferry. We have the #1 private tour guides, who speak fluent English and are featured in many of our 5 Star reviews. Our private guides are truly magnificent, and very knowledgeable about Cozumel Culture and history because they are natives to Cozumel, who grew up living this unique and fascinating culture, so they know everything first hand. Our Private Cozumel Excursions includes a delicious Mexican Meal, drinks, private beach club, private snorkel tour, entrance to Punta Sur Park, other side of Cozumel, beach breaks, beach bars & restaurants, cooler of beer/water/soda, Mayan Ruins, tequila tour and much more. We offer our Custom Private Cozumel Jeep Tour, Private Cozumel Dune Buggy Tour or a Custom Private Tour where the vehicle is optional and larger groups may get an air conditioned van if they would like to stay together. Tours are 5 1/2 hrs to 6 hrs, and you may extend your tour for no additional cost. We want our tours in Cozumel to be the highlight of your vacation. Each Cozumel Excursion is unique and designed so everyone has an amazing time, and experience Cozumel Mexico the way they like. We also have our famous small group Cozumel snorkel tours that we operate, and also provide other Cozumel tours and attractions on our website, and are known as the best Cozumel Shore Excursions offered in Cozumel. Cozumel Cruise Excursions NET is dedicated to providing our guests with the most amazing experience that they will cherish forever. Thank you so much for your interest in our famous tours! :) Sincerely, John A. Family Owned & Operated
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Much like the other individuals writing a review, I did a lot of research. I don't like the expensive crowded cruise excursions, but didn't know if I could trust local companies (I've been screwed over before out of deposits). Booking this company was the best decision we made! We got to choose where to go snorkeling, and Adolpho was very knowledgeable and accommodating. We saw an octopus, barracuda and a turtle while snorkeling...and they took us to a shallow sandbar where I dove down to pick up a starfish and sand dollar (took the sand dollar home with me). The fresh fruit and beer were also great to have. Would highly recommend them and I look forward to going on an excursion again with them when I return to Cozumel!!!

3  Thank Cynthia L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,869)
All reviews
"tequila tour"
in 187 reviews
"fajitas"
in 144 reviews
"punta sur"
in 165 reviews
"private dune buggy tour"
in 47 reviews
in 19 reviews
"seat belts"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We went on a Carnival cruise on 8/19/13 and decided to use this company for a snorkel tour, rather than the Carnival Excursions. We made an excellent choice, because it was just our family of six, Adolpho and the crew. Adolpho was very nice and helpful and we went to several great snorkeling spots. There were snacks onboard, as well as beer and tequila (included in the price)...it was a great day! We highly recommend this company.

Aaron

4  Thank StationGC
Reviewed August 27, 2013

These guys are a class act! They went above and beyond what could be expected every chance they got. The best part about this tour is that it's flexible. Being that its a private tour, we had ours modified to include SNUBA. Frank was our guide and he was great, super nice and obviously loves what he does. I am a travel agent and after this experience, these guys are at the top of my recommend list for Cozumel!

5  Thank Arthur W
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Having been on multiple cruises before I know how expensive the excursions they offer are. I decided to take a risk and book an excursion that was not theough the cruise.
After lots and lots of research I came across cozumel cruise excursions & I booked the snorkel cielo tour. I was super hesitent because I was hoping This wasnt an internet scam. I felt at ease once I was able to easily email with a rep. There was consistent emails for a few days which put me at more ease. The day of the excursion i showed up the meeting point (BE ADVISED there are 2 ports really close to one another, so the excursion meeting point can be at diff pier than your desembarkation) ANOTHER big tip the time of the excursion is MEXICAN TIME not your ships time.
In regard to the excursion itself it was very authentic and personal. My group consisted of only 12 ppl so the one on one was there. Adolfo was friendly and so was the other crew on the snorkel tour. During our snorkel we saw some star fish, nice coral, an array of fish, even a sea turtle. For the price you cant beat it!
If you like a more low key, rustic experience book this excursion.

3  Thank Madyc21
See more reviews
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I am so glad that we booked ahead. We were warned that there would be lots of people trying to hassle us into getting snorkeling tours when we arrived. Thankfully, Adolfo made the whole process smooth. He met us at the location, provided us with a picture so we knew that we weren't being scammed and we went on a boat for the day. We were with divers so the locations were little deep for snorkelers, and wish we could've seen more. But the group was great and the day was awesome nonetheless. Furthermore, Adolpho went above and beyond to make the day perfect. He provided beer and water. I don't eat chicken...so he ordered shrimp sandwiches for me that were delish. I would definitely recommend this tour site to anyone that wants guaranteed fun!

2  Thank MlleDusty