“Best Burritos on the Island!”
Review of CRAZY KING Burrito

CRAZY KING Burrito
Ranked #3 of 389 Restaurants in Cozumel
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Excellent Burritos and service! I had the Arachera and it was perfect.
I got the small option and it was so full and filling. Awesome prices for what you get.
We will return!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Jaime and Haidee are wonderful. Friendly, helpful, warm. Burritos are great, especially the breakfast burritos. We're staying around the corner from them near Corpus Christi and ate there 3 times and it still wasn't enough. Do yourself a favor and drop by and tell J&H that TripAdvisor sent you.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We just had our 3rd burrito from these folks and they are good. We have tried the shrimp, chicken tinga and ranchero and we have liked them all. The owners are friendly and speak English so you can ask questions and understand what you are getting. The place is takeout and not fancy but looked clean. We have sent friends to the restaurant and they have all had good things to say about the food too.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

King burrito had a small menu but everything my group had was delicious. The couple that own the place are very friendly and personable. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for good food cheaply and quickly. Definitely going back.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

My boyfriend and I have to have a King Burrito at least once a week! Our favorite right now is the shrimp el diablo. But I've tried the shrimp chipotle and mojo de ajo, and they're great too. I will work my way down through the chicken and beef burritos if I ever get my fill of the shrimp. Using the freshest ingredients, they are grilled and assembled as you sit on a barstool at the counter and visit with Jaime y Haidee outside their cute and colorful spot on Xel-Ha Esq. 35 Sur. Oh, and the price is right at just 60 pesos! This adorable couple and their lovely girls are a very welcome addition to the community and cuisine of our beautiful island!