“AWESOME!!!!!!”
Review of Cozumel Sailing

Cozumel Sailing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Fun adventure tour on a 35ft trimaran which includes sailing, fishing, snorkeling, remote, natural beach, a wonderful grilled lunch and spinnaker rides if the wind is good. The trip lasts about 6 1/2 hours and includes open bar. We do private trips or public ones. We can cut the trip down to about 5 hours (omit the beach stop)with a reduction in the rate.
Saint Louis Park, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AWESOME!!!!!!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This sailing trip was awesome! Can’t say enough great things about this tour. When I contacted them at first they didn’t have any openings, but they reached back to me to let me know they had room. As a matter of fact, we were coming from a cruise and they actually shortened the trip to accommodate us since we were only in port during certain times. There were about 11 of us and it didn’t feel packed at all, we took off for about an 1.5hr sail(yes, we sailed the whole time), anchored for about 2hrs, went snorkeling and they grilled us a GREAT Mexican lunch with flank steak, guac, refried beans, and then sailed back into the sunset!! They also made us great drinks – rum punch, margaritas, and beer! When we got there Dan, the owner, was actually sick, so he just chatted with us for a while at the dock and then sent us off. He didn’t want to go on the boat and get us all sick(Thanks Dan). Hats off to Dan and his crew, the crew made us feel so welcome!! I would highly recommend this trip to anyone. Don’t do the ship excursions, they are a big rip off!

Visited February 2013
4 Thank BillyHoof

Lincoln, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome trip with a great crew!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

This was our second trip with Cozumel Sailing (our first was in October 2010) and we knew we had to do it again on this trip to Cozumel. The crew is great and are so accommodating! They don't pack people on the boat like the other companies around the island and they really focus on helping you have a great time! They don't make rules, or push you to do anything you don't feel like doing. My husband went snorkeling while I decided to just lay on the boat to get some sun and have a beer. The lunch they cook on the boat is almost my favorite part! You never have to get up from your seat if you don't want to because the crew really does wait on you hand and foot. I would highly reccommend this to anyone wanting a fun and relaxing time while in Cozumel!

5 Thank Ashley P
Northville, Michigan
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Relaxing Day”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Very nice sailing trip along the coast out to a private beach. We stopped at several spots to snorkle and had a wonderful lunch cooked right on the boat. We only had 6 on our boat so we had lots of room to relax.

3 Thank Tom B
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“So glad we did this!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The water is so pretty! I am glad we got to see more than just what you can see from the shore. My favorite part was the spinnaker ride. It was A LOT of fun! The crew was so nice! They really enjoyed being out there.(thank you, guys!) The snorkeling was great also. Just a wonderful relaxing day on the prettiest water you can imagine.

3 Thank Wynren
Quebec City, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Perfect catamaran day!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

What a beautiful day we had!
I was there with friends and family (14 all together) during a cruise in early January. We have chartered their catamaran exclusively for our groups. It was the best moments of our cruise! We had their activities during our day on sea:
- Snorkelling
- Swimming
- Spinnaker (the teenagers in our group loved it! The wind was strong enough for people not over 120 pounds: not for me!).
- Fishing: my son and his friend fished a big barracuda!
- Open bar (rum-punch, pina colada, pops, water, beers…) with a good Mexican lunch.
- We also went to a beach, but it wasn’t the kind of beach we enjoyed.

In regard of the cost, it was the bargain of the year!

Tips: you have to go there by taxi-cab. Don’t forget to agree on the rate with the cab driver before. We hire 2 minivan-cabs (7 pers/cabs), it cost us 28$ per cab. But after we left the port, the driver try to change his rate for 10$/person: without success in this case.
Be careful with the sun: one person had sunstroke.

4 Thank alainl03