“Cozy and amazing”

Ranked #4 of 26 Cozumel B&B and Inns
Cozumel, Mexico
“Cozy and amazing”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We had been staying at Mi Casa hotel from September the 15th till September the 28th. It is a lovely and peaceful place we would definitely recommend you. The hotel is small and cozy, very homelike. The rooms are clean and tidy. Clean bed linen, towels, some soaps, hot water… Delicious breakfasts every morning… The staff is very caring and understanding. Those people are so gracious. We are really grateful for what we’ve had.
Just a small piece of advice – if you take a taxi make sure you have the hotel card available to show it to the taxis because they do not know where this place is.
The manager, Memo, is a real gentleman who goes out of his way to take care of every your need. A wonderful place!

Room Tip: Mango room is great
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TanyaandRobert C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Tangamandapio
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I recently participated in Ironman 70.3 and had a great experience staying at Mi Casa en Cozumel! It is well located in the city center, you have access to cool restaurants, motor bike rentals, shops, etc.. The rooms have the local touch, you can enjoy balcony and take a nap in the hammock. The staff is great to welcome you and provide any particular service you may require. I miss those homemade delicious breakfasts every morning! I’m sure Memo (owner) and staff are honestly happy to serve customers and make all the effort to provide a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Rooms with balcony and Hammoc are great!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jose M
Kihei, Hawaii
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I spent almost 6 weeks here, in the Tamarindo suite. The building is an exquisite blend of modern architecture and Mayan materials. I spent time in the hammock strung on the patio watching the hummingbirds flitting in the trees. I really enjoyed my stay, Memo and his staff did everything to make sure I was happy. The B&B is a short stroll from the Malecon and close to everything in town. I'll be back the next time I come to Coz.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Sunset_Sailor
MemoLopezMX, Owner at Mi Casa en Cozumel, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Hola and thank you for wanting to come back and stay again with us.
Hope to have you back soon! Memo Lopez
Peyton, Colorado
Reviewed August 2, 2012

we came off season super rates thestaff was excellant memo the owner very helpfull the rooms were great the layout felt very relaxing i loved this place will go back for sure thanks for making our relaxing trip even better

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Daniel A
New York
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I recently returned from five nights at Mi Casa en Cozumel and had a delightful time. The layout of the B&B is very well thought out. The location is in town, but the design of the building made me feel like I was far away as it is surrounded by trees.

My room - the sandia - was perfect for me. The hammock on the veranda was the perfect place to relax and read a book. The room is planned so it has a constant breeze which made sleeping very comfortable even in late June. Dare I say I used the blanket on a couple of evenings!

Breakfast was scrumptious and the staff was accommodating to my need to arrive at 7:30 in order to get to the dive shop. The location is a quick walk to Aqua Safari where I also had a great time.

Thanks Memo and staff for a great vacation!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank 135ppw
Reviewed June 15, 2012

When I first saw the place, it stood out from the others. Quaint , unique and warming hospitality as I can describe. The ambiance of the hotel transformed me to relaxation and stress free atmosphere. The room was simple but yet accommodating to our needs. I loved the hammocks in our veranda!. The service and staff were respectful and efficient to our needs. The decor and architecture amazed me. I loved that the rooms were named after fruits. Thank you memo! See you soon...flora

• Stayed May 2012
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We spent two nights at Mi casa en Cozoumel last month and we totally enjoyed it. The place is perfectly located in the southern part of the town and at walking distance from restaurants, shops and diving centres. The rooms are beautifully decorated and extremely comfortable. Memo, the owner is very welcoming and always happy to help! Highly recommended and good value for money!

Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple