“viva mexico”
Review of Forum Shops

Forum Shops
Ranked #151 of 164 things to do in Cozumel
Reviewed April 28, 2014

this store is the best for gifts to bring home...although you need to
go more off the beaten path for bargaining....No reasonable offer
refused... try to hit when the ships arent in.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Yes, it seems like a nice place, and we bought a Gold Chain
200.00 US Dollars 6 Months later turns my neck green and looks bad.
Just beware, they tell lies.
Never again.

2  Thank Misskitty444
Reviewed April 18, 2014

My friend, and I bought what we were told were diamonds. We even received authenticity papers....what a joke! I took my "diamond" to two of their competitors before I left the island, and both confirmed it was real. I guess thieves stick together, even if they are in competition. I took it to my jeweler, and in about 1 min he confirmed it was fake. We contacted our credit card co, to stop the payment. We have been going to Cozumel for about 20 yrs, and always loved our experiences, and the people. This however left a serious blemish on how we feel about the people of Cozumel. Why don't the authorities of this wonderful island put these criminals in jail. Stealing is stealing, and turning a blind eye is despicable. We hard working tourist that support this island & its people deserve answers. Why is this allowed???????

5  Thank tbiegler
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We purchased what was supposed to be a 14 carat gold tanzanite/diamond tennis bracelet. What was shown may have been (the clerk showed us what looked like a gold stamp), then when asked to look at the tag on it, the clerk removed it saying it was in the way. When my wife said she liked it and wanted it, the clerk went to the back saying he needed to fix the clasp. We paid $2000. We think a switch was made. Went to Jarads when we got home and they put a diamond tester on it - it was glass, the gold was sterling silver (the mark on the bracelet was .925) layered with gold; they also said the tanzanite looked like glass. STAY FAR AWAY FROM MILLENIUM INTERNATIONAL.

4  Thank jay b
See more reviews
Reviewed March 30, 2014

We were not interested in the DIamonds International which takes up most of the first floor but went upstairs and visited the pharmacy to the right of the top of the stairs. Reasonable prices for all kinds of prescription and non-prescription medications. Retin-A much cheaper than I can buy in the states. Bobbie, one of the owners, speaks very good English-in fact she may be an American. She also directed us to several other places we were looking for.

1  Thank maldenmusic