“Great getaway from the cruise ship”
Review of Paradise Beach

Paradise Beach
Ranked #9 of 159 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you want to relax in the shade or have fun in the sun, you've come to the right place! There's plenty here to please everyone! Gorgeous beach AND huge, new Vegas-style fresh/heated pool! Fantastic food, drinks, service and amenities. $3 for a lounge chair, $10 food or drink minimum for people over 6 years old. For the energetic, try the $18 Fun Pass. Lots of extras also available! Come, experience Paradise for yourselves!
Alberta
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great getaway from the cruise ship”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

A short cab ride from the docks got us to Paradise Beach. Couple of bucks got you the wristband. The place was only at 30% capacity even in the afternoon. Has a really large pool with perfect temperature water. Fish tacos at lunch were superb! I would definitely return.

Visited May 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Doylestown, PA
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Fun inexpensive excursion”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Fun, clean inflatable toys in the water. Beautiful clean swimming pool. Reasonable admission fee. For $14, use of all facilities and water toys. The beach is really nice, not rocky and clean. San Francisco Beach and the other one down the beach have a very rocky entry and seaweed. Don't be fooled if the waiters try to tell you that there's a $10 minimum charge per person. That's a bunch of crap. Pay for the wrist bands when you get there (they take credit cards), and then decide later whether you want to buy any drinks or food. Both looked good, but don't feel pressured by the staff when you first arrive. They left us alone after we settled into our beach chairs.

4 Thank familyof4inpa
San Angelo, Texas
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“First Visit to Paradise Beach”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Off the ship, Carnival Triumph on 6/15.
I was going to Chankanaab, where I have been two previous time. Cab driver suggested Paradise Beach. He said it is very inexpensive and he wasn't wrong.
1) Admission: There is a $2 per person "chair" charge and a $10 minimum drink charge--any kind of drink: soft or alcohol. So for me and my granddaughter, I spent a whopping $20: $4 for chairs; and $16 for a bucket of 5 Dos Equis. This allows you to use the beach and swimming pool. There are water toys at the beach that you pay extra for. The beach looked beautiful but we hung out at the swimming pool--which was very large and very beautiful.

2) I sat under the big cabana and watched her swim. The staff were very polite and accommodating.

3) I do not know the prices of the food, but I know they have food as I saw other people being served.

4) The bathrooms/changing rooms were very large and very nice.

5) This place is very tranquil, and as other people say, it is not overcrowed and I saw no one from my cruise ship.

6) And I really liked that I did not have to pay an all inclusive fee, because I felt I could enjoy the place, and then go on to do something else, not feeling that I had to stay all day in order to get my $$$'s worth. And I did. I visited a tequila tasting place, and ate back in San Miguel, and then returned to the ship.

Yes, I will go back again and I do recommend that you give it a try.

2 Thank GulliverLouie
Hazard, Kentucky
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Nice place, good value.”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

You don't have to pay an all inclusive price if you prefer not. Cover charge gets you into the pool and the beach, the rest is up to you. Beautiful huge pool and beach front. Short cab ride from the cruise peir. Skip the cruise excursion and save some money and avoid the over crowded all inclusive beach clubs.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Allthegoodnames
Cozumel, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome Place for Divers, Snorkelers, Family Fun or Party for All! You Pick.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

This place is amazing. Must visit while in Cozumel! Great Dive team. Fun for Family or Friends wanting to party or just have a great time. Fun for all here! Many things to do. You pick! They have everything here and cater to your needs.

1 Thank JenniferMoorePhoto