“paradise beach is paradise”
Review of Paradise Beach

Paradise Beach
Ranked #10 of 159 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you want to relax in the shade or have fun in the sun, you've come to the right place! There's plenty here to please everyone! Gorgeous beach AND huge, new Vegas-style fresh/heated pool! Fantastic food, drinks, service and amenities. $3 for a lounge chair, $10 food or drink minimum. For the energetic, try the $18 Fun Pass. Lots of extras also available! Come, experience Paradise for yourselves!
Reviewed February 10, 2013

we have been coming to paradise for many years and it is amazing!! so clean, so beautiful and the people that work there are so very very nice! we just love it so much!! it's our favorite spot! the people who own it obviously take alot of pride in what they do!! see you next year!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,898)

Reviewed February 7, 2013

My wife and I, (seniors ) and our 16 yo grandson just returned home from a Carnival Cruise to Cozumel. I heard about Paradise Beach, and we gave it a try. A short taxi ride and we were there. Upon entering the property I was so impressed on how beautiful the grounds were. And for just $2.00 pp for use of the beautiful pool and beach, it was a real bargain.

Yes, the food is expensive ( burger $10.00), but there is no pressure to buy anything. We did buy lunch, went out on a wave runner, had a drink, and a lot of fun. Wait staff is very friendly and polite. Will definitely go there again.

tmh 411 from Etowah, NC.

2  Thank Tom H
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We took my neice & two adolescent boys there on a Sunday. We were told Sunday was the best day to go, due to few cruise ships on Sundays. We were there when they opened at 10 am and stayed most of the day. There is a $ charge/person, but as per the norm in Cozumel...it is taken off your food bill.
No charge for the lounges on Sundays, and the kayaks were free as well.
The pool is huge and the whole place is pristinely clean. The inflated water activities ie: trampoline, iceberg, two slides etc.
The waiters were attentive, but no pressure to order drinks whatsoever.
Needless to say, the boys had a blast and were pretty much 'done in' when we left.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Yes, the place is beautiful and well maintained. But that's all. You do pay $2 for a chair on the beach, but then you have to pay (a lot) to evertything else. That would not be a problem, though...it's a tourist area, so that's alright. The problem was that I asked the waiter for a cheaper Margarita, and he said there was one, made with a cheaper Tequila, which costed $ 5.95. What he did not tell me was that this Margarita did not come with alcohol AT ALL. So we ended up having like 4 Margaritas each one (a total of 2 for the whole group) and it felt like we had drunk lemonade. And the worst part was the extra $ 12 dollars charged in my credit card (the grand total was $ 87). When I asked the waiter about that, he just told me it was a "credit card fee".
If you want to feel like you were ROBBED, this is indeed the right place to be. Just to mention, we saw a couple of people complaining about overpriced beverages and activities. NEVER GOING BACK AGAIN.

7  Thank Nobres M
Reviewed February 4, 2013

It costs $2 to rent a lounge chair and spend the day at the incredibly beautiful paradise beach. The pool is gigantic and kept pristinely clean. The beach is gorgeous with all kinds of watersports ($12 a person to use all the water toys all day long). It's an amazing way to spend the day. They expect you to buy drinks but there's absolutely no pressure to do so.

2  Thank Deborah525