“Great relaxing day off the cruise” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paradise Beach

Paradise Beach
Ranked #7 of 158 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you want to relax in the shade or have fun in the sun, you've come to the right place! There's plenty here to please everyone! Gorgeous beach AND huge, new Vegas-style fresh/heated pool! Fantastic food, drinks, service and amenities. $3 for a lounge chair, $10 food or drink minimum for people over 6 years old. For the energetic, try the $18 Fun Pass. Lots of extras also available! Come, experience Paradise for yourselves!
Toronto, Canada
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“Great relaxing day off the cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I was in port 11am-8pm aboard the Carnival Paradise on December 27. At the port, the guys organizing taxis were really organized and there was never a shortage of cars. There is a board with flat rate prices listed. It was $14 one way for 1-4 people to Paradise. At paradise, I paid $2 for use of the lounge chairs. I was not required to buy food or drinks. Use of the water toys is extra. There were 5 ships in port that day, yet Paradise was quiet and relaxing. The music was never to loud, just nice background noise. There were plenty of chairs. The staff was prompt and always nearby. I ordered nachos and Pepsi for lunch and it was good. You can eat in the dining area or have them bring it to your lounger. I was never hassled to buy anything or do any activities, but there was stuff like parasailing, banana boats, henna tattoos, hair braiding, etc. The beach itself was clean and well groomed. I didn’t go in the water so can’t comment if the water was clean or rocky. I didn’t hang out at the pool, but it also looked well cared for. There were lockers, showers, change rooms, etc., and it all looked very clean. I would definitely go back.

Visited December 2012
3 Thank Cdn77

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Houston
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Iceberg and the rocket ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

My kids love going to the various beach clubs in Cozumel but their favorite is Paradise Beach. They love climbing the iceberg and riding the rocket float. The service it attentive and they have recently upgraded the pool area with new walkways and freshly planted grass. The bathrooms are kept clean.
The food is your typical beach club fare: guacamole, nachos, etc. but that is one reason we go there: to lay out on the gorgeous beach with an umbrella over us, watch the kids play in the blue ocean, and eat! Paradis it is!

1 Thank FoodEmpress
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Relaxing day at the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was our second time to Paradise Beach and it was again a hit with the family. We took our children and grandchildren (teenagers) for a relaxing day away from the ship. The beach was quiet, water was warm, and the beverages and nachos were tasty. All in all...one of our favorite relaxing spots from the week. Kids had a great time on the ocean toys....however caution...one teenager (not ours) fell off the rock climbing pyramid and had to be taken by jet ski for treatment. He was seen on the ship wearing a sling all week. Our kids decided to stick to the slides, trampolene, and snorkeling after that.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Cindy B
Savannah, Georgia
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Great beach club for crusers, but not for free”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

This is a very nice place, if you decided to spend a day on the beach while visiting Cozumel on a cruise. I was there couple years ago and visited again few days ago. The owners build a nice pool, put umbrellas and chairs, there are plenty water activities for children and adults. The entrance fee is $14 per person and taxi for 9 people cost us $30 each way even it's a 10-min drive from the prier. But this will be well-spend money and you will have a lot of fun.

Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Nice Place To Visit While At Port”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

After paying $79 for a very disappointing All Inclusive Resort in Progresso I was very excited to visit Paradise after reading so many great reviews. I must say it didnt disappoint. After docking at the port we simply walked to the Taxi are and it was a $14 ride for the four of us. The beach was beautiful and had a good amount of things for children and adults to do. Trampolines, water slides, kayaks and snorkeling gear. There were also two great bars with a solid variety of mixed drinks and beers for a pretty affordable amount. The food looked really good but we didnt get any because we had lunch plans. The pool was lovely and overall I really enjoyed myself. The only negative I would have point out is the hidden charges. Its $2 to just use lounge chairs and facilites. If you want to use trampolines and water slides its an additional $12. Then if you forget your beach towel and want to use one from Paradise its an additional $3. Plus they charge $3 for lockers. They also wanted to require a $10 mininum purchase amount however we really didnt follow that and noone noticed.I just want to give you a warning because i didnt expect those extra small fees. Overall it was still cheaper than any excursion we would have purchased through the cruise line.

3 Thank heyykrystal