Open today: 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Dive Ever

As a divemaster I have a lot of time underwater but this trip will stand as one of my best in a... read more

Reviewed August 14, 2018
jkava888
Fort Worth
A dream fulfilled

My journey with Blue H2O Cozumel was simply amazing. Started with a light breakfast, followed by... read more

Reviewed August 13, 2018
arabician93
Clifton, New Jersey

Recommended experiences in and around Cozumel
from $105.00
from $60.00
from $49.95
from $105.00
More Info
All reviews whale shark tour john clark ceviche these gentle giants hand delivered huge manta ray open ocean amazing trip scuba diving playa del carmen go pro unbelievable experience bucket list fish once in a lifetime i can't say enough about how great communication
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

John was my fiancé and I's PADI certification instructor for about 4 days during our 7 day trip to Cozumel! He was knowledge, kind, & funny and supportive. He was so patient with my fiancé who wasn't the best at learning how to sink and he stuck with him!! I also booked the whale shark tour with them and it was the most amazing experience! (John was also there) About 75 whale sharks were there and we got to spend hours watching and swimming with them. We also saw a HUGE manta ray(incredible!!) Both were was a once in a life time sight! Best part about Blue H20 is if you see no sharks you get your money back! This was the best decision we made and recommend to anyone we know who is going to Mexico!! Pick Blue H20!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

9 of us booked a private 6 hour snorkeling trip in September. Our guides Angel & Angel were amazing. We also had great communication with Jose and John in advance. They catered the trip to our age group and wants. We had 4 kids on board. We stopped at a beach to relax and snorkeled 4 times- you could do more if you wanted. They made sure we had an amazing experience. They showed us so many different types of fish, sea turtles, reefs, and tricks! We were all thrilled and kids couldn't get enough! The boat was also very nice with glass bottom viewing areas. They made us gourmet snacks/apps on board and had plenty of drinks available. They even took off our flippers as we got back on board each time! Now THAT is service! Snorkeling was extremely easy and relaxing! It is so easy to float in these waters and you don't even need to swim - the current moves you along. It was an unbelievable experience. I highly recommend it to everyone! THANK YOU!!

Date of experience: September 2017
Jose P, Manager at Blue H2o Cozumel Ocean Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

We are glad your family enjoyed their private snorkel tour on your cruise ship stop here to Cozumel.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

My family/friends booked two private boats for the whale shark excursion back in August. The trip was an unbelievable experience for all of us and I would highly recommend it to anyone seeking a new adventure. There was a bit of confusion at the beginning of the trip. We were sent the itinerary stating we would be picked up at our resort at 7am, however, the vans didn't arrive until 7:30am because they had to take the ferry to get to us from Cozumel. Just confirm your pick-up time in advance. When we arrived we were given coffee/bananas/pound cake to share. I would recommend having breakfast before leaving the resort if you are someone who needs a heartier meal or pack some fruit/sandwiches from the buffet to bring with you. You have the choice of renting wet suits for $20US, which I was happy we did because you can only swim with the whale sharks without a life jacket if you have one on. The company also had personalized shirts made for us. My husband and I had just got married two days before so they added "Groom Squad" /"Bride Squad" on the sleeve of the shirts, which was such a nice touch! The boat ride was about an hour long, so use the facilities before leaving because there are no toilets on the boats. Once we got to the site, we were astonished to see so many whale sharks. I think we were expecting to only see a few, but there were at least 30. There were a lot of boats there, but the guides made sure that not too many people were in the water at once so as not to disturb the habitat/feeding of the whale sharks. I can't even begin to explain how exhilarating it was to swim next to them. Our guide, John was amazing! He took pictures/video from the moment we got on the boat to the moment we left. He even sent us the link when he finished editing them for no additional cost. The other tour guide however, charged my family/friends $90US for the link, so just double check this before booking. Some of us got more time in the water than others, so make sure you speak up if you want to go back in. We finished the trip at Isla Mujeres, which was so beautiful! The water is crystal clear. We also had a really nice lunch in the water. We would have loved to spend more time there because it was so beautiful. Overall, I highly recommend the trip. We really enjoyed the day and feel it was worth the money we paid. Thanks again Blue H2o Cozumel Watersports for a great experience! We will definitely consider booking another trip again when visiting Mexico.

3  Thank Kristen V
Reviewed August 25, 2017

We went out with Katrin and the whole trip was amazing. We were staying in Cozumel and took the ferry across to the meeting point in Playa del Carmen, hopped in a van for Cancun, and on the boat for Isla Mujeres. Katrin made sure everyone was comfortable, safe, and that we all knew what to do. She made sure that everyone got to swim with the sharks, were all satisfied with our experience, and that we all got great pictures and videos. Highly recommend Blue H20! Great company with great employees.

1  Thank CAFN8TED
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

We learned so much from our tour guide! His passion for the ocean and the whale sharks came across in the way he made sure we were able to see and swim with the whale shark. He was very patient and very funny! There is no one I would have rather to take us on this trip! I had my 12 year old daughter. He took her hand each time and I was able to relax a little knowing he had her as well as I. I recommend this group and Romain he will treat you like family and put you at great ease! You will see the whale sharks. They are so beautiful.