“So Helpful!”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So Helpful!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Everything related to the diving was completely fine, but what I want to comment on is Donna, the manager. She was extremely helpful to us about so many things not directly connected to diving. Our stay was extended because my dtr got sick and Donna checked on us daily, even gave us a ride back to the hotel a couple of times from the clinic. She was a great source of local information - where to eat, where to get cash, groceries, etc. A great combination of sweet and competent. Thank you, Donna.

Tyler, TX
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Good dive operator”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We dove with Aqua Safari about 10 times during May 2013. Our experience varied greatly by the DM. There was only one we had some issues with (no briefing before, rushing us to get down when having some mask issues), but otherwise, everyone else was organized, safe, and very friendly. In particular, we enjoyed Walter who took us on our first night dive. Everyone in the shop was helpful and wanted to be sure we enjoyed our dives. We will be back!

Creal Springs, Illinois
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Aqua Safari is the best!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I had several questions prior to booking the dive and sent a few e-mails which I received prompt responses to. Donna was very helpful and informative. When we got to the shop, there were several employees on hand checking people in, gearing them up, and getting them across the street to the boat. It was all very well organized. They have excellent equipment and a very nice, large boat. The entire staff is very friendly and helpful. My husband is not the most experienced diver. He also has buoyancy issues and problems equalizing. They were well-prepared for the buoyancy issue and kept adding more weights until he was able to get down. The DM still had to keep going up and down with him due to him not being able to equalize. He was EXTREMELY patient staying with him and encouraging my husband until he was able to finally make the dive. His ear was bothering him a bit and he was going to sit out the second dive which was going to be about 60'. The DM changed the dive site to a 25'-30' site so the pressure wouldn't be so bad and my husband was able to make that dive also. We highly recommend Aqua Safari. They're the best!

2 Thank Honey1721
Kansas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Professionals, as always”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I just spent the last few days diving with Aqua Safari for the 6th time or so. I so enjoy the staff. The boats are showing some wear and they are slow, but that gives you an opportunity to trade dive stories with fellow divers and meet new friends. I know I will miss some of those with whom I dove but thanks to DMs Roger, Chino, Alpi, Polo, Miquel, and Walter. It was great to see Angel in the shop at the Palace and it was good to see an old aquaintence and great instructor, Ricardo and of course it was good to see Bill on the dock seeing the boats off! Thanks guys.

New York City, New York
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice people”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Got my first scuba diving experience with these folks. It was nice to get down into Cozumel water and see the reefs and so on. The current was strong, but not bad. The reefs were less than I imagined.

Visited March 2013