“Awesome Excursion”

$51.00*
and up
Caribbean Combo - Sailing, Snorkeling and Sunset
More attraction details
Owner description: One of Cozumel's all time favorite tours, offering extreme fun for everyone! Snorkel in crystal clear waters from a 65 foot catamaran with stairway to the ocean, showers, big shaded lounge with comfortable tables and seats, spacious sun deck, bar onboard and two restrooms. Visit Fury's pristine private beach - go kayaking, relax on a float in the warm waters or swing in a hammock. Ice cold beer, delicious margaritas and sodas included!
Sheffield, Alabama, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome Excursion”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My husband and I just got back from a Carnival cruise and we visited Cozumel while we were there. We booked our excurison with these guys and they were AMAZING!! Beautiful snorkeling, beautiful private beach & a great catamaran ride. They gave out free margaritas, beer, water & soda. The beach had loungers, horseback, hammocks, massage tables, bar, etc. Inflatables for the kids in the water like waterslide, water trampolines, kayaks, paddleboards. It was very nice and we felt very safe!! Had a blast and would go again with my children!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank MelanieReid2013

Tennessee, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I never go to Cozumel without boarding a Fury Catamaran!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This excursion is the best for the bucks, hands down!! The crew is attentive, well-versed in the required safety for snorkeling, amateur or not. No need to worry, these guys are the the greatest! Hospitable and eager for you to have the time of your life, these fellas are top-notch! A wonderful experience every time I go. I just happened to wear the t-shirt I bought several years before and they all noticed, welcomed me back, and invited me back! I will be a Fury fan forever!!!

Trinity, Texas
“Great excursion!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Four of us took this excursion as part of a bachelorette cruise party for my sister, The crew was very friendly and accommodating. They were great at helping everyone on and off the boat, serving up cold refreshments, and even retrieving my accidentally dropped swim shoe. We snorkeled for about 45 minutes and had our photos taken by the photographer who made sure to have a handful of fish food to draw the fish into the photo. We were then taken to a private beach with very clean facilities. My sister and friends got temporary tattoos. They had hammocks, huge blow up "toys" in the water, lounge chairs in the sun, an area for massages, a lounge area in the shade and I think I even saw pony rides. After and hour, they took us back to the ship, and there was still enough time left in the day for shopping.

Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing excursion!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

What a fun day! The catamaran first took us to the snorkeling site. It was beautiful. The staff took pictures, pointed out places to see pretty fish, and were very helpful assisting us in and out of the water. After we were back onboard the catamaran- beer, margaritas, water or soft drinks were served. (Don't worry, there is a bathroom onboard!) The staff made sure we never had an empty beer cup during the entire boat ride to the beach! Once we arrived at the beautiful private beach. We were given only 1 hour of time there. The beach had the most beautiful water, large shells right on the coast, large slides, trampolines and other water toys that made me feel like a kid again, and another bar on the sand. Some people rented kayaks and stuff here. After the hour was up, we returned to the boat and travel back to the Cruise Ship. Overall, this was an AWESOME excursion and I HIGHLY recommend it. I just wish it was longer!

1 Thank Brandy B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“the excursion was excellent as was the crew”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

the price was very very reasonable, the crew was great as well as the excursion.I would highly recommend for anyone to take the excursion it was well worth the money and the time

2 Thank osucowboy6868