“Well Done”

$65.00*
and up
Snorkeling Tour and Cozumel Beach Party
More attraction details
Owner description: One of Cozumel's all time favorite tours, offering extreme fun for everyone! Snorkel in crystal clear waters from a 65 foot catamaran with stairway to the ocean, showers, big shaded lounge with comfortable tables and seats, spacious sun deck, bar onboard and two restrooms. Visit Fury's pristine private beach - go kayaking, relax on a float in the warm waters or swing in a hammock. Ice cold beer, delicious margaritas and sodas included!
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Not for hard core snorkelers, but great for whole family. Something for everyone. Capable crew, nice beach experience on return. Burgers were great and raves on the potato salad. No negatives. Fun for all and good vacation investment. No complaints from our family of 6 highschool and college kids included.

1  Thank H32desert

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The crew was wonderful. Snorkeling was beautiful and the beach was fantastic. I wish we had more time to enjoy the day with them - four hours goes by pretty quickly. I loved laying out on the top of the catamaran, it was so much fun!!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great friendly staff. Perfect for first time snorkelling as they stayed with my daughter and I until we felt safe. Beach was a little short but fun games in the water. Underwater pictures taken at a reasonable price for great quality. Overall great experience and would definelety go again.

1  Thank Jazzanator
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Very fun staff & the boat dropped us off at Palancar and Cordelia reefs. Then fun on water toys on a gorgeous sandy beach. Ride back to the resort was during the sunset... gorgeous.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

This excursion was great, unfortunately I do have some "BUT's"! I went with a group of friends (10 of us total). The Fury crew was very friendly, professional, organized & helpful! The snorkeling was fun & we saw lots of fish and a stingray, but we only spent about 20min in the water! Then off to the beach we went! They informed us that we would only be at the beach for about 45 min to 1hr. WHAT??? I would rather pay more money and have more time on the beach! There is so many things to do: paddle boards, canoes, blowups, hammocks, etc. How in the world can you enjoy all the beach party has to offer in such a short time period.
All in all I would do this excursion again, but I hope that the Fury company reads this and makes this excursion longer! it was about 3hrs and we could have used 5-6hrs!