“Scuba diving”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Scuba diving”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We dove with Chucho "Jesus " four days and I highly recommend using his services. He was extremely attentive to all of the divers experienced and inexperienced. The boat was small and fast, which allowed us rapid access to the best sites! He also served refreshments during the surface intervals and inquired to the divers, what dives that we would prefer.

Trust me he is the best!

Visited March 2014

Sydney, Australia
“A streamlined, professional and exhilirating dive experience”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This was an oustanding diving experience. Chucho, Jessica and the team know how to run an incredibly enjoyable day. The dive locations we were taken to matched our skill level and interest, the food was delicious, and all of the dive equipment was modern and comfortable. Chucho and his team place great emphasis on the needs and desires of each diver, and will go well beyond what is required of them to ensure you have a good time. When I'm back in Cozumel I will definitely dive with Chucho again.

Boise, Idaho
“Fabulous Dive”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Once again I have had a FABULOUS dive with Chucho and his wonderful staff. Having dove with Chucho many times over the past 10 years I am never disappointed. He is very knowledgeable of all the dive sites, points out lots of cool things that I might other wise miss. I can hardly wait to go back and do it all over again. Thank you Chucho, Jessica and Jose for the great day.

Cozumel, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I always dive with Chucho in Cozumel!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I have dove with Chucho multiple times over the last few years. My first dive trip to Cozumel was my first open water dive experience. Chucho made me feel very comfortable and safe despite the fact that I was a brand new diver, was nervous, and a little intimidated. I have returned to dive with him multiple times since and he always adapts the dives to meet my desires and abilities. Not only is he a great divemaster, he is a great person. He knows the dive sites and marine life, understands the ocean and its currents, and ultimately is fun to be around. Once you dive with Chucho you will NOT want to dive with any other operation. His attention to detail and customer service is out of this world. Give him a try you will not regret it!

Visited January 2014
Perth, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A fabulous day!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I recently spent a day diving with Chucho and Jessica on the gorgeous reefs of Cozumel. I found them to be excellent dive leaders. The day was really well organized and they were very safety conscious...something I value highly when I go diving. They were great at pointing out the little things and making sure everyone got as much out of their dive as possible. I'd dive with them again without hesitation.